Status: one shot

The Heart of It All

one and only

I remember my first concert the sweat pouring down my face and my back making my clothes stick to me and my skin, and looking around and seeing everyone the same way from all the body heat and the heavy duty stage lights.

I remember watching him as he walked on stage, The smile he had on his face he looked so happy to be there like he was honored to perform on that stage where countless rock legends stood before him in the past and probably many more in the future to.

He was blessed and right then he knew it to, He didn’t seem like the kind of guy who took advantage of everything he had because he could sing. Nor did his band members they started off with “Your love is a lie” and the people around us went wild.

I reached for parkers hand it gently enveloped my caressing my fingers and I smiled I turned my head only to come face to face with his eyes the most gorgeous eyes known to humans. The pale sky blue and dark grey mixed with a dark purple and it’s a miracle I could even look away a smile crept onto my lips and I pulled his hand so he was facing me directly.

I traded his hands for his belt loops of his jeans and pulled myself so close getting closer wasn’t physically possible. I looked up at him and it’s like the whole world stops it’s just me and him. The music starts to dull till it’s a low hum in the back ground and the screams from all the fans become just a buzz in our ears.

I leaned up and wrapped my arms around him, I looked at him and whispered in his ear “I am the luckiest girl in this world to have someone as amazing as you to be my boyfriend and for me to be hopelessly in love with you is an honor because you are the love of my life, and I don’t think I could go on without you by my side keeping my feet on the ground and making sure I don’t drown. From all the craziness in this world”.

and as he smiles down at me and says “there’s nothing I’d rather do no place I’d rather be with anyone but you and only you and maybe me. I’m not leaving your side unless you beg me.” Everything in my world was perfect. I pressed my lips to his and a loud bang filled our ears and we turned to see fireworks going off just behind the band on stage playing our song “Jet lag”. I looked up at the band on stage and the lead singer Pierre and we locked eyes and it was almost as if he was saying you have someone who loves and cares about you a lot of people would kill to be as happy as you are now so don’t screw it up.

I turned to the love my life and we ended up singing together with the band on stage “you say good morning when its midnight, going out of my head alone in this bed”. We turned and our hands became one and suddenly I knew that life couldn’t get any better than this and the fact that parker was with me just made it all the more better.