‹ Prequel: Cut Me Open
Status: Ignore that last Comment everyone ! Thats not what its gonna be about

Drenched in Blood

Hysterical Vendetta

Bloody Jax realized he was never coming back when the news headlines finally stopped saying things like, Bloody Jax…Never to Rise Again? At first, she had taken the news as a bad omen and quickly embraced it. Then, it made her blood boil, thinking of the humor the Joker was getting from the satisfaction of everyone thinking she was dead. She would rather have a whole city scared of her possible rise, than to be rejoicing over her possible death. The last thing the public had heard about her, was that she was possibly pregnant. This was due to the fact that the Joker was caught on camera stealing a cart-full of pregnancy tests. The memory made her somewhat angry. That was, until she saw Chaos’s dimpled little face.

After hobbling around for seven months, Chaos was born. Those seven months were incredibly long and boring. She couldn’t go out, exploding things. Instead, Cat woman would bring her home ‘toys’. She would mainly get her skinny, busty blonde women and men that had the build of the Joker. Every time Bloody Jax killed them, it was like killing Harley all over again or killing the Joker, once and for all. Then, when Chaos would kick her from the inside, she would think about the Joker and how he had told her to take care of ‘his seed.’ This made her roll her eyes. Chaos would never be his.

She was no longer French, she had decided to do away with that name, once and for all, she was just going to be Bloody Jax. The anger she held against the Joker had finally pushed her to a point of no return. Every minute she was cooped up, guarded by Cat woman and cared for by Iva, her pregnancy doctor, made her even more angry. Her only enjoyment was when Cat Woman would bring home a new victim, or Batman was on the news with his new boy wonder, Robin. Iva constantly put a damper on things. Every day she reminded Bloody Jax of how bad of a mother she was going to be, then she would beg Jax to let her have the baby. This made Jax angrier than anything. Was she not allowed to have at least one thing in her whole life?

“Why do you want the Joker’s seed so fucking bad?” French had asked, the first time Iva had ever brought anything up.

“I just know that this baby will never have any innocence,” she looked at the ground, sadly, “and I can’t bear the sadness of knowing that,” Bloody Jax had laughed it off the first time, then every day, at least once a day, Iva would remind her of her request. It was pressing on Jax’s nerves.

To Bloody Jax, the best part of moving all the time was killing the new families they had to kill to have somewhere to stay. Iva would stay tied up in one of the Joker’s old vans he left and Cat Woman and Bloody Jax would find an apartment and kill a family they deemed fit. All together, they killed five families and two couples over the course of those seven months. The last place, had a nice set-up and the perfect spot for a crib. It was weird to her, thinking of a place for a baby. Often, she would look at her swollen stomach in the mirror and wonder if her baby would be born with the scar going from cheek-to-cheek. She knew this was impossible because the Joker and her scars were man-made. She just couldn’t stop herself sometimes.

At night, she dreamed about the Joker, unwillingly. She dreamed he came and took her baby away. Secretly, she couldn’t wait for that moment to come. Then, at last, she could kill him. Bloody Jax found herself taking her hysteric sense of vendetta out on Iva frequently. She would throw knives at her just to watch her scream and run from her in terror. Iva was starting to get very scared. Iva often asked why Bloody Jax wouldn’t let her go. It was merely out of convenience, how else would she have the baby safely? If she went to the hospital, they would take the baby and put Bloody Jax in a cushioned room. The Joker wouldn’t come to save her.

Over the course of the seven months, she came up with a simple plan: Find Joker, kill him, raise Chaos and take over Gotham. She would keep Batman and Robin alive, they were too much fun to provoke. To do that, she would have to find some allies. Her mind went directly to Mister Freeze. He had such a juvenile villain-persona.

One night, after finding the perfect apartment to have Chaos in, terrible pains shot through her body. Eight hours later, Chaos was born. She had a head full of blonde hair and the largest aquamarine eyes Bloody Jax had ever seen on a baby. Her heart melted a little and she was instantly in love.

Two weeks after Chaos was born, Bloody Jax asked Cat Woman to track down Mister Freeze. Then, they set up a meeting. He was very interested in meeting her. She giggled excitedly when Cat Woman gave her the news. I hope he tells everyone I’m still alive. Since, Cat Woman was done giving her the news, she went back into her bedroom, where she left Iva and Chaos. They weren’t there.

“Iva?” Jax felt a flame of anger flash through her body, “Iva! Where the fuck are you? This is not fucking funny.”

She tore the apartment up in a frantic tornado looking everywhere for Chaos and Iva. Cat Woman went ducking out the window, afraid of the rage Jax was working up. Then, Jax grabbed her little hand-gun and the black-knife the Joker had given her what seemed like so long ago and stomped out of the apartment. Blood-lust boiled in her brains. In the distance, running through the snow and cold air, she could see a hooded figure and she heard the sound of a baby crying.

Bloody Jax took off after them. She could still run pretty good, despite having a baby only two weeks before. She quickly gained on them, “Turn the fuck around, Iva,” she yelled, pulling out her gun and cocking it.

Iva heard the soft-click of the gun and she stopped and turned around, “Please French, just let us go, please.”

“She’s not yours,” Jax hissed through clenched teeth, “Giver her to me the fuck now.”

Iva reluctantly handed her the baby, “Fuck you,” she pulled the trigger and giggled triumphantly as Iva fell on the ground a pull of blood starting to melt the snow away.

Then, she ran back to the apartment, pressing Chaos against her chest to keep her warm. Cat Woman was setting on the couch, brushing her hair delicately when Bloody Jax came in, “Was it Iva?” she asked, kind of bored-sounding.

“Yes,” Jax felt Chaos’s hands and feet, making sure her temperature was normal, “I killed the bitch, put a bullet right through her fucking skull.”

“Good,” she got up, stretching and yawned, “Well, I’m going to go to bed now,” and she went to her bedroom.

Bloody Jax set down and started to plan out her meeting with Mister Freeze.
♠ ♠ ♠
Questions/Comments?
So, here it is, the moment you've been waiting for...duh da-duh: The Sequel