‹ Prequel: Cut Me Open
Status: Ignore that last Comment everyone ! Thats not what its gonna be about

Drenched in Blood

This is War

Harvey Dent Attacked Bloody Jax bit her lip in anger, glaring at the TV screen as she bounced Chaos and paced around the room, “Police are calling it a gruesome scene here at Gotham General Hospital, Harvey Dent is in critical condition. Reports are saying the Joker brutally attacked Dent outside of Bruce Wayne’s apartment complex and splashed him with an anonymous acid-based substance. No further details have been released-”

“Fuck,” Jax went to her bedroom angrily, Chaos had finally fallen asleep. Mister Freeze was lounging on the couch when she got back, “Did you see the news?” she spat.

“Unfortunately,” Freeze replied, picking a thread on the couch, “Seems he’s competing.”

Jax sat on the couch next to him and put her feet up on the coffee table, she sighed, “If it’s a war he wants, then it’s a war he’s going to get.”

Mister Freeze laid his arm across the back of the couch, “Shouldn’t you stay home and watch Chaos for a while.”

His arm wrapped around her waist and he leaned towards her, reaching for her breast, Jax turned quickly and reached for his crotch, she grabbed him by the testicles and squeezed as hard as she could. He let out a gasp of sharp pain. His eyes started to tear up he was in so much pain, “Don’t you ever fucking touch me again, Icy,” she warned, giving his testicles one last squeeze.

He pulled away from her, closing his eyes and sucked air through his teeth in sharp little gasps, “I wont, damn.”

Bloody Jax got up and went to her room. She picked up her new knife that had jacks painted delicately on the handle. It’s blade was black and it could cut through a watermelon with one quick motion. She felt its weight in her hand, it was the perfect weight, light enough to jab and point easily, but heavy enough to not slip out of her hand. Then she put on her new white mini dress and white leggings.

Then, she started putting on her doll-makeup, “If I see him tonight I should at least try to get his wheels turning,” she laughed to herself, “This wont do the trick,” she pulled the dress off and her leggings.

She found one of her many white mini skirts, barely long enough to cover her butt and one of her white almost see through vests. She put them on smiling and then left the room. Mister Freeze’s eyebrows rose a little in confusion when he saw her, “Where are we going?”

“We’re going to Arkham,” she replied, picking up a bag of bombs.

They had one female goon, Amber, who Bloody Jax trusted to watch Chaos, she had threatened her immensely, “Amber, watch Chaos, make sure you put baby powder on her this time,” she threatened.

“I wont, Jax, I promise,” Amber trembled.

“Good, I shouldn’t be worrying,” she warned, leaving the house.

Mister Freeze and one other goon followed her out to the van. They drove down the familiar road towards Arkham. Dr. Crane was waiting outside, “Have you seen Joker?” she asked him.

“Not recently, but I’m sure I will soon, he’s probably running low on men. You here to get some more?” He asked, eyeing her.

“Yeah, I’m about to run low,” she replied.

The goon pulled in a shocked breath, his mind was racing as he tried to figure out who and why she was going to start ‘getting rid’ of them all once more, “I see,” Dr. Crane eyed the goon, poor guy.

Jax rolled her eyes sensing Crane’s pity, “Where are the guards?” she asked.

“They should be on the second floor right now, you should be going to the fifth floor,” Dr. Crane waved her forward, “It shouldn’t take long.”

“Watch our backs for guards,” she barked at the goon, as her and Mister Freeze ran through the doors.

It didn’t take long for them to find the fifth floor, Mister Freeze didn’t run very fast, his slow speed irritated her. They exploded the doors off of two of the rooms releasing half of a dozen of the inmates, “You guys are free but freedom comes at a price, you now belong to me,” she told them, “If you betray or disrespect me, you are dead, with no questions asked. Now run as fast as you can back to my van, follow me,” she ran towards the stairs.

When they made it back down the stairs, she pulled out her new knife and killed the goon they brought with them, the blood splattered her skirt, then they all got into the van and she drove off towards a nearby bank. She sent the new goons in as a test with two bombs, her only instructions were to blow up the whole building.

A few minutes later, a black cloth followed by an orange cloth hopped across the tops of the buildings and down to the sidewalk. Batman and Robin stood in front of her. Robin’s face was full of excitement and anger. Batman, as always was expressionless.

“Hey Batty,” Bloody Jax purred, taking a step towards him.

“Back up Jax,” he warned.

“What are you gonna do, Batty?” she asked, seductively, “I like it when you man-handle me.”

“Bloody Jax just give up,” Robin told her.

She rolled her eyes at him, “Or what Birdie?”

“We’ll be forced to use force,” Batman replied, aggressively.

“Good,” a voice came from behind her, it was low but naisely and it sent chills throughout Jax’s body, “Oh, hey there Biscuit, I thought I’d find you here.”

She didn’t dare turn her attention towards him, Robin looked like he was going to lunge, “I thought you didn’t work for him,” Robin asked, kind of outraged.

“I don’t fucking work for him,” she growled.

“What are you doing here, Joker?” Mister Freeze asked.

“Don’t speak to me Ice-dick,” the Joker snapped, strolling up casually to wrap his arm around her waist.

“Don’t fucking touch me, Clown,” she sneered.

Batman took his chance and lunged at the Joker and Bloody Jax. They separated and Robin went towards Bloody Jax, she pulled out her knife. He tried to grab her arm as she slashed at the air towards him. A big fight ensued. Then, the building exploded. The Joker took his chance to grab Bloody Jax and dragged her towards his van, “Freeze, watch Chaos for me!” she shouted, knowing that she couldn’t get away from the Joker fast enough.

“Miss me, hmm?” he purred.

“No,” she grunted, trying to pull away from him.

“Oh, don’t fight me, Biscuit, you know you’ll just give in.”

She rolled her eyes and braced herself as he threw her in the back of the van. Instead of getting in the front and driving away, he stayed in the back with her, not starting the van. He pushed her up against the cold wall of the metal van, the familiar feeling of the cold blade against her throat sent chills through her stomach. The rough feeling of his hands pulling tight against the bottom of her hair made her gasp in want. The familiar heat and smell of his body against hers made her shiver.

“I think it’s time for another punishment,” he told her, ripping her vest off of her, exposing her bra, “Oh, lookie, here’s my favorite scar, hmm?” he ran his gloved index finger over the joker scar, he held her tight against the van wall and pressed his knife firmly into her side, carving into her skin, “There.”

She felt the blood drip down her side and on to her skirt, “Thanks, I love them,” she smirked.

He pressed his hands hard against her side where the new cuts were, causing her to wince and pleasure and in pain. Then, he crashed his lips against hers, roughly. She shivered in delight as he pulled her tighter against him, then he ripped away from her. As soon as he let her go, she grabbed her ripped vest, her veins still buzzing and she ran towards her van.

The new goons looked at her their eyes wide, “What the fuck you looking at, I’m in a bra,” she told them, jumping in the van.

“What happened to your side?” Mister Freeze asked.

“None of your business.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Questions/Comments?
Sorry I didn't post yesterday :/ Forgive me?