‹ Prequel: Cut Me Open
Status: Ignore that last Comment everyone ! Thats not what its gonna be about

Drenched in Blood

Family Reunion

Chaos hadn’t stopped crying since the third night French went missing. Mister Freeze helped Amber take care of her but didn’t want anything to do with the Joker’s spawn. They knew that she was with the Joker, it made them uneasy, should they go ahead and drop Chaos off at an adoption center, should they wait for French to escape, or should they wait for the Joker to show up and abduct Chaos again. They decided, against their better judgment just to wait for French to show up again.

“Amber, please do something with that baby, why wont she shut up?” Mister Freeze demanded.

“Because I’m not her mother, her mom’s off fucking the Joker somewhere,” Amber snapped.

“If she ever hears you talk about her like that, she’ll kill you,” Mister Freeze threatened.

“Whose going to tell her, huh?” she demanded, bouncing Chaos in her arms.

“Not me, she’d turn it around to kill me somehow.”

French sat up in the bed, stretching, the Joker was not there anymore, she could hear him walking around in the room next to hers, mumbling to his self. She stood up, wondering if she was allowed to leave the room now. It made her mad at herself to be wondering if the Joker would ‘allow’ her to leave her room. So, resentfully, she wrapped herself in the blanket, left the room and opened his door. The Joker stood in the middle of the room, still naked, he had the news turned on and he was mumbling angrily to his self. Iva, now known as Dr. Hectic stood next to Batman and Joker on the screen, on the bottom of the TV it said Bloody Jax & Joker the Untold Story.

“She loves him, she’s never going to leave his side, he probably has her now, giving her more assignments,” Dr. Hectic said, making French angry.

“What the fuck?” French said, glaring at the screen.

The Joker whirled around and glared at her, “Come on, take me to your hideout now, we are getting Chaos.”

“You might want to get dressed first,” she replied, smirking, trying not to stare at his scarred-up body.

“So should you, hmm, Biscuit?” he licked his lips, looking at her loosely draped blanket.

She rolled her eyes, “Give me one of your shirts.”

He threw her his trench-coat, “My shirts would be too short, it wouldn’t cover you, ah, adequately,” then he started getting dressed.

After he was dressed, he grabbed her by the arm, roughly and dragged her down the stairs, “I’m not going to run away,” she told him, annoyed.

“I don’t believe you,” he laughed, gripping her arm tighter.

He threw her into the driver’s seat to her surprise and walked around to the passenger’s seat and hopped in. She looked at him, surprised, he looked back at her with a blank face and made the motion for her to go with his hand. She started the van and pulled out recklessly. She flew through all the red lights laughing hysterically. The Joker was even holding on for his dear life. There was a difference between him being the reckless driver and him being the passenger of a reckless driver.

“Slow down, Biscuit,” he growled.

“What?” she screeched to a stop, “We’re already here.”

He rolled his eyes and hopped out, they were at an apartment building on the edge of the city limits. He grabbed her by the arm again, “Let’s go. You go in first and let Ice-dick think you’re alone.”

“You’re not killing him,” French snapped, seeing his homicidal smile.

“Do you love him or something, hmm?” he asked, “Or wait, did you give him some of your treasures?” he pressed her up against the wall, roughly and slid his hand up her bare-thigh, under his trench-coat.

“Fuck you, I just think he’s a pretty good villain. There’s a girl named Amber in there that you can kill,” she offered as a compromise, breathless.

He ignored her and started dragging her up the stairs, “Which floor?”

“The 6th,” she giggled, “I thought it was pretty funny.”

“Hilarious,” he purred, tugging her along, “Room number?”

“8,” he pulled her down the hall to the 8th door and pushed her forwards.

She knocked on the door, Mister Freeze opened it, looking tired and slightly annoyed, then his face turned into one of surprise, “Bloody Jax.”

“Hey, where’s Chaos?” she demanded, wrapping the Joker’s trench coat around herself tighter.

“With Amber, she hasn’t stopped crying, now she’s finally asleep.”

The Joker pushed past French and Mister Freeze and headed down the hall to the nursery. Mister Freeze turned to look after him, angrily, “Stop,” French said, before he could go after him, “Help me pack my bags.”

Mister Freeze followed her to her room and shut the door, “I will not work for him, Jax.”

“You wont have to, your ‘contract’ was with me,” she replied, grabbing her trash bag full of white clothes, “Can you hand me my gun?” he gave it to her, “Thanks. Can you go watch the door now, I don’t want him leaving with Chaos and-” a scream interrupted her sentence.

Mister Freeze ran out of the room, French followed. The Joker had Amber up against the wall knife-in-hand, French smiled, slightly turned on by how hot he looked when he was threatening someone, “How was my, ah, daughter?” he asked her.

French grabbed Mister Freeze by the shoulder, “Come on, just stand next to the front door and wait for me to leave,” she told him.

Reluctantly, he followed her to the front door and she started getting dressed. The screams finally cut off, making French giggle. She was in her usual all-white outfit, she had the Joker’s trench-coat in her arm. He came out of the nursery, carrying Chaos, proudly, along with her diaper bag and another bag full of baby-stuff. He handed Chaos and her things to French, then grabbed French’s clothes and they left. French planted kisses all over Chaos’s forehead and cheeks, making her giggle. The Joker tried to ignore the coos and the giggles and flew back to the mansion.
♠ ♠ ♠
Questions/Comments?