‹ Prequel: Cut Me Open
Status: Ignore that last Comment everyone ! Thats not what its gonna be about

Drenched in Blood

Distant Explosion

When Chaos realized that she could not remember the street signs and buildings she stopped and theatrically buried her hands in her face. She started to fake cry like she did when she wanted the Joker to stop the lessons. If she cried long enough he would growl angrily and mumble under his breath and walk away, grumbling. A woman walking past, stopped, “Are you alright, Dear?” she asked, placing a gentle hand on her shoulder.

“I cant find my mommy,” Chaos pretended to choke.

“Oh, you poor thing,” the woman cooed, “Do you know your address?”

She nodded and told her the street address, “Will you help me find my Mommy?”

“Of course, Darling,” she held her hand, “That’s not too far from here.”

They walked for awhile, Chaos pretending to wipe her eyes. Then she saw it, she felt a smile pull across her face, she was excited to make it home, Joker would be proud, Daddy wont be home, she realized, her throat started to constrict and she almost started to cry. She loved her father and sometimes, she loved him more than she loved her mother. He always told her the truth about the world and didn’t try to paint the world as one big fairy-tale where they could just play make believe and run away from every problem they had, “There it is!” Chaos cried, despite the sadness she was feeling.

She let go of the woman’s hand and ran to the door, she knocked, knowing better than just walking in, she would have got killed. One of the goons opened the door, he looked down at her, kind of amazed that she had found the house, “Chaos?” he asked, not sure if this was a ploy or not.

“Is Mommy home?” she asked.

“No, she went to,” he looked at the woman and lowered his voice, “Freeze’s hideout,” then he raised his voice to a normal level, “She should be back anytime, come in, she’d kill me if you got sick.”

Chaos smiled, knowing that French would kill him, “Thank you Ma’am,” she told the woman, smiling.

“Is this your father?”

“Yes,” he cut in, making Chaos outraged, she was about to scream out, ‘No, you’re not,’ but he started to shut the door, “Thank you so much.”

“Wait, I think I should wait for her Mom to get here,” the woman reached out her hand.

“Look Lady, either get off my property now or I will make you get off my property,” a vein in the side of his bald head started popping out.

Tires squealed into the driveway and a white van pulled in. French and Mister Freeze jumped out, French had a puzzled look and she reached for her knife, “Mommy!” Chaos squealed, running out the door, towards French, her arms outstretched.

The woman looked horrified, realizing who French and Mister Freeze were, “That’s your Mom? But I thought the Joke-”

“Who the fuck are you?” French questioned, wrapping her arms around Chaos and picking her up.

“I helped your…daughter find her way home,” the woman replied, crossing her arms.

French pulled out her small hand gun, “Baby, do you like this woman?” she asked Chaos.

“No, but I was hoping I’d get the chance to play with her,” Chaos mumbled.

French smiled, “That’s better,” she looked at the goon, “Tie her up, handcuff her somewhere in Chaos’s room.”

Chaos clapped her hands excitedly thinking about the acid and the little knives the Joker had given her as her last birthday gift. In the distance there was an explosion, all they could see was dust and fire in the sky, “Daddy’s coming,” she giggled.

Mister Freeze glanced over at French, realizing he didn’t have a place there, the dust in the distance made him nervous, he knew the Joker was coming and wouldn’t want him to be around Chaos while he was away. He jumped in the van and drove off towards his hideout. French watched the van squeal away. Suddenly, she realized, He will flip out when he finds out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short Chapter Sorry :/
I love yew guys, ur amazing!!
Questions/Comments?