‹ Prequel: Cut Me Open
Status: Ignore that last Comment everyone ! Thats not what its gonna be about

Drenched in Blood

Welcome Home

French hugged Chaos tighter to her, she could hear another explosion go off in the distance, “Let’s go inside,” she suggested, walking towards the house, Chaos still in her arms.

“But what about Daddy?” Chaos asked.

“He’ll get here pretty soon,” she promised, shutting the front door behind them, a feeling of anxiety tightened her stomach, “You want some food?”

“No, Dr. Hectic gave me food,” Chaos shrugged her shoulders, “Do we have any ice-cream?”

French laughed, “But don’t tell your father, you know he hates it when I give you ‘junk’ before ‘real’ food.”

“I wont,” Chaos smiled, excitedly.

French dipped her out some ice cream, “How’d you get away?” she asked, setting the bowl down in front of her.

“I killed her Mommy,” she beamed, getting a spoonful of ice cream.

“You did?” French felt herself smiling, proud of Chaos’s first murder, “Did you get any blood on you?”

“No,” she shook her head excitedly.

Outside, tires squealed, French ran to the window to look out. The Joker jumped out of a van and ran towards the house. The van drove forward, crazily. The Joker slammed open the door, laughing like a mad men. Then a couple of seconds later, the bat mobile drove past chasing the van and the Joker turned around to look at Chaos excitedly, completely ignoring French. Chaos ran excitedly towards the Joker and jumped on him. French, realizing Chaos was done with her for now, turned and went up the stairs, she collapsed on the bed.

She could hear Chaos’s excited babble as she told the Joker about killing Dr. Hectic, “Was your mother not, ah, watching you?” he asked, sinisterly.

French couldn’t hear what Chaos’s answer was. Then, she heard a lower voice, it sounded like a goon. Then she heard the Joker laugh excitedly, “Oh really?” then there was a pause, “Chaos, go play with your new pet,” he ordered.

French heard an excited chirp from Chaos and squeezed her eyes shut, knowing the Joker was coming for her now. The door opened, “There she is, the mother of the year!” the Joker said like he was an announcer of a winner.

French sat up rage filling her bones, “You’d know all about that,” she spat, “disappearing for weeks at a time, leaving Chaos wondering where you are. You are such a great parent.”

The Joker stepped forward, wagging his knife in front of his face, “But I am a man and in this country, that’s, ah, forgivable,” he smiled, stepping closer and he licked his lips, “But you,” he shook his head, a Cheshire grin still spread across his face, “You go and lose her and instead of finding her you go fuck a freak, hmm? That earns an A plus in the mothering department.”

She got out of the bed, meeting him in the middle, “And you, instead of being a father, you disappear and go fuck a woman who thinks she’s a cat, is that okay?”

“Hey, hey, I’m talking about you, my property,” he purred, grabbing her by the shoulders.

She jerked away from him, “Don’t fucking touch me.”

“I will touch you anywhere and anyway I want to,” he growled, jerking her back to him, “You are to never see that Ice-dick ever again, I will not allow my property to be touched by that lack of a man,” he punched her in the stomach then, causing her to buckle over, “I only keep you around for Chaos.”

The words shook her but she wasn’t going to let him see that, she pulled herself up off the floor and stood in his face, “If she wasn’t around, I wouldn’t fucking stay. I fucking hate you.”

He back-handed her, she fell to the floor once more, her face stinging, “Same to you,” He pulled her up by the hair and pressed his knife against her neck, “Shall I get the taser instead?” he put the knife back in his pocket and pulled out the taser.

He pressed it against her neck. It sent shockwaves through her body, causing her to jerk around. He copied her twitching, laughing hysterically and started kicking her as she thrashed on the ground. The electric made her pee herself, he laughed even harder. When she was panting and done thrashing around she sat up, a new burn mark on her neck, she glared at the Joker.

“What? You think my jokes aren’t funny, hmm?” he purred, stroking her face with his leathered index finger.

“Thanks,” she huffed, “Give me another.”

This enraged the Joker he jerked her up off of the ground, “You are mine, Biscuit,” he growled, cutting her pants, he ripped them off of her, “You are and always belong to me.”

“What are you going to do now, Clown, rape me?”

He ignored her and ripped her underwear off, she didn’t fight him like she wanted to, the tasing had worn her out, “No one will ever want you again,” he brought out his knife.

She pulled in a deep breath, “What are you doing? You wont even be able to have me-” a sharp pain stopped her mid-sentence.

The Joker was carving into the top of her ‘mound’, he was making a big J, “Quiet now, hmm?” he asked.

“You are a fucking psycho-freak,” she growled, horrified, as she felt the blood run down her thighs and the sharp pain.

He got on top of her straddling her waist, pressing the bloody knife to the bottom of her neck, “Next time, I will perform surgery,” he threatened, “And you will lose a certain nerve-ending.”

Angry tears welled up in the corners of her eyes after he got off of her. She reached for the comforter. Cursing him and crying, she curled into a ball and fell into a deep sleep, full of revengeful dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really doubting this chapter, what do you guys think? Trash it or keep it?
Questions/Comments? Please?
Love you guys ;)