‹ Prequel: Cut Me Open
Status: Ignore that last Comment everyone ! Thats not what its gonna be about

Drenched in Blood

Dinner Plans

The Joker shook French awake after only an hour, “Wake up, Biscuit, we have a guest and you are making our dinner.”

“Get someone else to do it,” she mumbled.

He smacked both of her cheeks, “Wakey wakey,” he wasn’t gentle either.

“Fuck,” she gritted her teeth and rolled over, her lower area throbbed, “What did you want again?”

“Make dinner, Harvey, ah, Dent is here,” he tittered excitedly.

“What?” she sat up in the bed, a pain went through her body starting from the bottom of her and going up her body.

He ignored her and left the room, “Make it snappy.”

She pulled on some pajama bottoms and slowly walked down the stairs, each step sent a sharp pain through her body. She cussed to herself about the Joker all the way down the stairs, she could hear the Joker talking to Harvey in the other room. She peeped in at them. Half of Harvey’s face was burnt and gross-looking and half of his hair was gone. The other side was okay. The Joker glanced up midway through a sentence and shut the door.

She rolled her eyes and went to the kitchen, why’s he making me cook? Just cause I’m a fucking girl? She pulled out a pan and started frying some hamburgers, mainly to be spiteful. The Joker would probably go off on her, she didn’t care. After the hamburgers were done, she put the cheese on them and put them in the microwave. She started making fries. When that was done she turned the microwave on and let them melt. When those were done, she started making them, she giggled, I’ll call them gourmet burgers.

She brought the two plates full of fries and ‘gourmet’ burgers into the dining room. She sat them on the table, “Enjoy your gourmet burgers,” she said.

The Joker looked at his almost in disgust then he glared at her, “I said make dinner, not a fast food type meal.”

“Don’t like it, don’t eat it,” she shrugged her shoulders and started to walk away.

The Joker stood up and grabbed her by the hair from behind, “Get in that, ah, kitchen now and make a dinner, not this garbage.”

“Joker, it’s okay,” Harvey stuttered, jumping up, “I wasn’t even hungry.”

The Joker glared at French, not letting go of her hair, then he finally let her go and shoved her forward, “We’ll talk about this later.”

French stuck her middle finger up at him as she was leaving. She went upstairs to Chaos’s room. She heard sniffling and she opened the door up. Chaos set in the middle of the room her legs crossed, a bloody knife sat on her lap. She was covered in blood, as well. The carpet was bloody. The woman was handcuffed to the wall and her throat had a large gash in it, her face was severely burnt up by the acid.

“What’s wrong Kay?” French asked, coming over to wrap her arms around Chaos.

“She died too fast, Mommy,” Chaos sniffled, burying her head into French’s chest.

“It’s alright, there will be plenty of pets after her that you can practice on.”

Chaos looked up at her, her big blue eyes filled with tears and a slow smile spread across her face, “She screamed so much when I put the acid on her face, I liked it.”

French smiled, “I’m proud of you, Kay. You need help taking her out of here?”

“Yeah, Mommy,” she nodded.

Together they dragged her body to the basement downstairs with the Joker’s pets. It was starting to stink. French covered her nose. Chaos giggled when they threw the woman down the stairs and then they shut the door. French grabbed her hand and they went back up the stairs.

“You probably wont see me for a couple of days,” French told her, touching her little face.

“Why Mommy?”

“Daddy’s really mad at me,” she replied.

“Oh,” Chaos looked down, “Is it cause I told him you killed everybody while I waited in the car?”

“No, Baby, it’s my friend, Mister Freeze,” she ran her hand through Chaos’s hair, “Daddy doesn’t like him.”

“Why not?”

French bit her lip, “Because he’s a freak.”

“But Daddy’s a fr-”

“Chaos don’t say that.”

“We’re all freaks, Mommy.”

“No, Baby, the whole world are freaks, not us.”

Chaos looked at her hands, “I guess.”

The Joker came stomping up the stairs, “Biscuit, where are you!” he bellowed.

“In here,” she called.

The door opened, “Chaos, I’m going to have to borrow your mother,” he said, grabbing French by the arm.

He shut the door behind him and pulled her to their room, “Go ahead, beat me some more. Oh wait, tase me, I really like that.”

He pushed her up against the wall, her head bounced against the wall, sending a pain through her head, “I should kill you for that stunt you pulled in front of, ah, Two-face,” he growled, pressing his hand into her throat, slightly closing her airway, “But Chaos would be sad.”

She grunted under his hand, “Like you even care for her anyway,” she spat.

He pressed down even harder and leaned forward, “Don’t pretend like you know me, just because we reproduced.”

His warm breath on her lips, made her body tingle, “Don’t you ever think that about me either.”

She anticipated another slap or punch but instead his rough lips were on hers. She tried not to kiss him back, she was still angry. Then, like always, her resistance melted away when he moved his hands down to grab her by the waist, “Come on, Biscuit,” he purred, nibbling on her throat.

She felt another chill go through her and she let out a little sigh. His lips slid back up her jaw line and to her lips. She kissed him back, almost angrily. Their tongues flittered together in a sensual dance, then he reached down for her shirt and ripped it off of her hungrily. In turn, she pulled on his shirt, making the buttons pop and rip. French nibbled on Joker’s scarred-up chest up and down. She could almost feel the lust rippling off of him. Making her more turned on. She dug her nails into his back and let them slide down the length of his back. A noise came out of the bottom of his throat and he pulled her legs apart and got in between them. He pulled her pajama bottoms off. Then he took the rest of his clothes off, leaving the ripped up shirt on. Then he slammed into her, she let out a loud moan of pleasure almost completely covered by pain. He covered her mouth, then pressed an index finger to her lips. Chaos. For the next fifteen minutes he continued to slam into her, with no abandon. It felt wonderful but at the same time, she could tell that her new cut cracked open again. Then like a wild-fire she felt herself get built up starting at her toes building up to her core. The Joker knew it was coming and he roughly covered her mouth. And when she couldn’t bear it anymore she let out a moan so loud that the Joker’s hand barely covered it.

* * *

Chaos knocked on French and the Joker’s door. Then, she peeped in. An un-fitted sheet loosely draped over both of them, the Joker was asleep, laying on top of French. French was asleep. Chaos smiled and shut the door, somehow, she knew they were over their quarrel.
♠ ♠ ♠
Questions/Comments?