‹ Prequel: Cut Me Open
Status: Ignore that last Comment everyone ! Thats not what its gonna be about

Drenched in Blood

Comical Exit

For the next couple of weeks, the Joker hid in his room, working on his poison and trying to avoid French as much as he could. The only person who ever really saw him was Two-face. He barely even let him come up. He told all of his goons to listen to French and to leave him alone. French did not know how to comfort Chaos’s feelings of abandonment. It made her furious that the Joker had even put into a situation where her daughter was hurting. She wanted to slam open his door and hit him, kick him and cuss at him. She was still scared that he would use the taser again so she never went through with it. Chaos mustered up the courage to knock on his door once. He opened the door like he was happy she had knocked and invited her in. She sat on his desk and looked at the many bubbling flasks of liquids, sighing.

“Daddy,” she stated, “Why have you been hiding up here? When are we going to have lessons again?”

The Joker sighed and looked at his daughter, licking his lips, “I have been very, ah, busy, working with two-face.”

“How long is it going to take?” she begged, tears filling her eyes.

“It will take however long it needs to take. Now, go downstairs and don’t bother me until I am finished with my poison.”

She looked at him, her eyes brimmed with tears, “Okay, Daddy,” then she left, tears falling down her cheeks.

French caught her in the hallway, her body filled with anger when she saw the tears coming down Chaos’s cheeks, “What happened, Baby?” she asked, bending down to wipe at the tears. Violently, she turned towards the Joker’s door and ripped it open. He turned around, his face still kind of calm. Then he realized who had slammed open the door. His face was full of wrath.

“I have already told you not to bother me when I am working, Biscuit,” he growled coming towards her his fists clenched.

“I just thought I would let you know that we are leaving, tonight,” she yelled, ducking from his grasping angry hands.

“Leave?” he asked, sinisterly, laughing like a clown, “You are not leaving, I own you, I tell you when you leave.”

“No,” she protested, opening the door and walking out into the hallway, where he wouldn’t touch her, in front of Chaos, “We are leaving tonight, Goddammit.”

The Joker stared at her, suddenly coolly, his eyes calculating, “Fine, but neither of you are ever allowed to come back. I can take this city by myself.”

“So that was it then?” she demanded, kind of shaken, “You didn’t think you could do it by yourself but now you have Two-face and you don’t need us anymore. You think you don’t need us anymore,” she turned around, shaking her head.

“I will never need you, Sugar, don’t ever count on it,” he yelled, going back into his room and slamming the door.

French went to her room and started packing her bags, shoving all of her clothes and necessities. She tore the room apart, looking for the knife she hadn’t used in months. Then, she went to Chaos’s room. Chaos laid face down in her pillows, her small shoulders shaking up and down. French sat on the edge of bed, laying her hand on Chaos’s back.

“We’re leaving again, aren’t we?” Chaos asked, tears streaking her cheeks.

French nodded, kind of sadly and started packing Chaos’s stuff. Chaos began to cry she somehow knew that they were never coming back to the Joker again. French told her to pack up all of her favorite toys and put them in another suitcase. Then, they left. As they pulled out, French could see the Joker in the window looking outside, kind of forlorn. They drove towards Mister Freeze’s hideout.

When they pulled up, he came out to greet them, “How long are you staying this time?” he asked taking French and Chaos’s bags.

“For a while, we are leaving for real this time,” French replied, quietly, trying to keep Chaos from her hearing her, “Do you have any female goons?”

“We have one, do you need a babysitter?”

“Yeah, I have to go out and do something,” French shook her head, touching her face with her hand, “I’ve been cooped up too long.”

Mister Freeze nodded, sympathetically, “I think my new girl will be okay with watching her.”

French nodded and looked at him, strangely, “Your girl?”

“You left my heart confused and sullen, Bloody Jax and she fixed it,” he touched her shoulder lightly, “and for her, I have you to thank.”

They turned down a hallway and he sat their stuff on the bed, a small woman with long brown hair and green eyes walked in, she had a kind face, “You must be Bloody Jax,” she smiled, “I’ve heard a lot about you.”

French smiled, “That’s me and your name is?”

“My name’s Jessie,” the woman replied.

“Babe,” Mister Freeze interrupted, “Jax needs a babysitter, do you think you could watch Chaos for her?”

Jessie smiled, excitedly, “Of course I don’t mind,” she looked at Chaos, “You want to play a game?”

Chaos looked at her skeptically; “Sure,” her Joker-smile flittered across her face, causing a slight flash of internal pain to go through French.

“Chaos,” French whispered, she bent down, “Don’t kill her, please, Mister Freeze really likes her.”

“Yes, Mommy,” Chaos turned and followed Jessie out.

French sighed and patted her pockets, making sure she had her knife, “I ‘m just going to go explode something.”

Mister Freeze nodded and turned for the hallway, “Do you want me to go with you?”

“No, I’ll be okay.”

She left the hideout and headed towards a nearby abandoned ware house, she laid some explosives and hit the detonator. As soon as the building exploded, she could see the Batman symbol flying high in the sky, she smiled, welcomingly; she hadn’t seen ‘Batty’ since the Joker and she had killed Robin.

A few minutes later, Batman appeared, next to him was a short guy in tights and a cape. It looked like Robin’s old costume. She was shocked. The shock distracted her and then she felt an electric shock go through her. Then everything faded to black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Questions/Comments?
I wrote this at school, I felt bad because I didn't do my three promised chapters last night, like I said I would. I'll write another one tonight. Love you guys :) You are all the reason I still continue to write and writing is the only reason why I live. So in a way, you guys are the only reason I am still alive.