‹ Prequel: Cut Me Open
Status: Ignore that last Comment everyone ! Thats not what its gonna be about

Drenched in Blood

Loving Death

French looked out the blinds, the Joker was walking up and down the sidewalk, twirling his knife in between his index fingers, “Chaos,” French hissed, “Get under the bed, now, and do not get out from under there or I will be forced to spank you,“ Chaos remembering every spanking she had had, got up, quickly, and darted under the bed, “Stay quiet.”

Chaos didn’t reply, taking her threats seriously. French tip-toed to the front door looking at the guard camera’s TV. The Joker was standing in front of the front-door examining the electronic lock, mumbling to his self. French heard someone tip-toeing up behind her, she turned around, Mister Freeze looked at the TV screen. Then looked at French.

“Go hide, he’s here to kill you or kill me,” Mr. Freeze touched her shoulder, “Take Jessie with you, she’s pregnant. Make sure you take care of her.”

“Freeze,” French shook her head, “He’s not going to kill you. Don’t talk like that.”

“Go,” he pushed her towards the hallway, “I have a hidden room in the closet of Jessie’s room, go now.”

French ran to Chaos first, “Chaos,” she whisper-yelled, “Come on, we have to go.”

Chaos got out from under the bed and followed after French as they ran towards Jessie’s room, “What’s going on?” Jessie stood in her doorway, wide-eyed and scared.

“We have to go into the hideout,” French whispered, fastly.

They threw back the closet-door and shoved their way into the secret room. Chaos sat on the floor, hugging her knees to her chest. There was another security-camera TV in the small room. Jessie turned it on, a fuzzy picture of Mister Freeze standing behind the closed front door came on. He was talking into the camera to the Joker. The Joker was hopping from foot-to-foot, giggling. Jessie turned the sound on, against French’s better judgment.

“Aw, won’t you let me in, Ice-Dick, hmm?” he giggled, excitedly, “I know my Bloody Jax is hiding in there. Come on.”

“They’re not here,” Mister Freeze replied, smoothly.

“Fine, then how about I just come in for a quick little, ah, chat.”

Mister Freeze reached for the handle on the door, without even thinking, “Come in,” he let him in.

The Joker flew in, ramming him, almost like a bull. Jessie let out a little cry as Mister Freeze hit the floor. The Joker kicked him in the ribs over and over, hysterically laughing. Jessie cried out as she watched Mister Freeze get beaten. Jessie glared at French, “Why wont you stop him?” she demanded.

“I can’t,” French shook her head, angrily, “There is nothing-”

“No!” Jessie screamed, terror spreading across her face. The Joker stood up, Mister Freeze was completely still.

He looked up at the camera, a smile going across his face, “Biscuit,” he sing-song called, “Where are you?”

“Go!” Jessie screamed, “Fucking go, I…just fucking go!”

French looked at her, suddenly angry, “Don’t raise your fucking voice at me!”

Chaos grabbed French’s hand, “Come on, Mommy, let’s go,” she tugged on her hand.

French looked down at her daughter, she was almost surprised that Chaos was still there, “Next time you raise your voice at me, you are fucking dead,” then she left the room.

“Daddy!” Chaos tore her hand away from French’s and started to sprint towards the front room, “Daddy!”

“Ah, there you are,” the Joker purred, “Now where’s your Mother?”

“I’m right here,” French came around the corner and headed towards the Joker.

The Joker smiled, his smile going from cheek to cheek, then he raised his hand and hit her, and her world turned black. She heard Chaos let out a scream as she faded away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Questions/Comments?