‹ Prequel: Cut Me Open
Status: Ignore that last Comment everyone ! Thats not what its gonna be about

Drenched in Blood

Smiling Faces

~Two Days Later~

"Well, let me tell you a little something about Batman," Robin sneered, "He's nothing special. His goodness is almost sickening."

"But Robin," the Joker purred, "You were part of his team before. You were just as, ah, good as him."

The Joker didn't really listen to Robin's response, he was too busy thinking about how excited he was that the posion worked. Usually after a day, they were back to normal, it had been two days. The child he had first tested the new poison's reincarnation on was still completely opposite of himself. It had been four days since the child got the poison, "I'll be right back," he looked at French who had been lingering in the back corner of the room, "Talk to him some more," then he left.

French strolled over and sat down in front of Robin, "Hey there," Robin smiled at her, lustfully, "How did that clown get a hot little thing like you."

"Fuck you, Little Bird-boy, You are only seventeen, you are way out of my league," French glared at him, ready to stab him, "And the Joker doesn't own me."

The Joker stood at the top of the stairs, listening, he laughed than disappeared out the door, to make a new tape for the city of Gotham. Robin rolled his eyes, "You don't have to be a bitch. And my name's not Robin, it's Jason. Jason Todd."

"Fine, Jason Todd," she looked at the ceiling sighing, "Tell me something, interesting."

He smiled conspiratively, "Well, I have some news for you, I am not going to tell the Joker, he doesn't seem like a guy who actually plans things, but you, you seem like someone with some sense. Someone who knows how to use certain peices of information, wisely."

"Quit musing and just fucking tell me," she snapped.

His face turned serious, "I know the identity of Batman," he leaned towards her, "I know you will know how to break him down the right way, instead of breaking him down quickly and bringing this city just into a temporary meltdown, it has to be slow and steady. You have to...fuck with him, to take the city down forever."

"Yeah, yeah, I know, if you told the Joker he would tell the media, then the city would go crazy and then they would praise the guy and then we'd be exactly where we are now. So, who the fuck is it?" she was hungry for it, her mouth almost salivating.

"He's a very big name, has to be, you know that armor isn't cheap. He could run the city, if he chose to."

French's eyes widened, "Bruce Wayne?" she gasped, it was so obvious, "Wait, wait, we rob Batman all the time?"

Jason nodded, "That's why he always gets there so quickly. Alfred knows everything, that's why in some slip-ups you see on the news that Batman was seen talking to Bruce Wayne's butler."

"Who makes his Bat-stuff?" she asked, excitedly, maybe he's corruptible.

"You know his Cheif Executive guy, who mysteriously got shoved up in that position, Lucius?" she nodded, excitedly, "He is a mechanical genius."

"That's...wow," she pushed her hand to her forehead, "Tell me more."

So Jason started talking. Upstairs in her bedroom, Chaos stood in front of the mirror. They hate me, they've been here for two days and Mommy only talks to me when she goes to bed, she picked up the knife she stole from the kitchen, If I looked like them, they would love me more. Tears pooled in her eyes as she thought of the way the Joker looked at French, always full of adoration and amsement, he only looked at her like she was someone he had to deal with. At least with French, she tried to talk to her but Chaos could tell that it was hard for French to look at her, it's because I don't have their face. When in truth, it was hard for French to look at her because she looked so much like the Joker, French didn't want to hate her.

Chaos took in a shooky breath, tears flowing freely, Daddy would tell me that I was being childish, she gripped the knife tighter in her hand and pressed it softly on the side of her cheek. They will finally love me, she smiled, excitedly. Then hurriedly, she pressed the knife deep into her right cheek and pulled it towards her lips. The scarlette blood dripped down from the cut, dribbling down her clothes. She cried out, in agony. It hurt incredibly. She shoved into her left cheek roughly, pulling it towards the other side of her lips. She let out a loud shreak of pain. Then, the pain being so agonizing, made her crumple over, choking out screams and sobs of suffering.

French heard something upstairs, she excused herself from the room and began investigating, trying to find the source of the noise. She could hear loud sobbing from Chaos's room. Then, it gurgled off. She quickened her pace, running to Chaos's room, she threw the door open. Blood soaked the floor, Chaos was face down on the floor, a knife laying next to her. Assuming the worse, French began to scream. She got down on her knees, next to Chaos, her arms were outstretched towards Chaos.

The Joker opened the door, giggling excitedly, he had dropped off his tape at the news station and it was due to play any minute. He heard screaming in the distance. He ran up the stairs, excitedly, hoping that something bad had happened to French or Jason. He followed the screams, laughing, then came to Chaos's room. He felt kind of worried. He opened the door.

French was setting on the floor, Chaos was in her arms, blood was everywhere, a knife sat in the corner as if it was thrown and French was rocking Chaos back in forth, "No, no, no Kay," she cried, "You are so beautiful, we've loved you just fine."

Chaos's eyes were slightly opened, "Why did you leave so much?"

The Joker turned and ran outside. He hopped in his van and drove towards Arkham. Dr. Crane was just about to leave, "Come with me," he hissed, opening the side door.

Without hesitation, Dr. Crane jumped in, they flew towards the mansion, the Joker ignored all of the questions Dr. Crane was tossing at him and screeched to a stop. They ran to Chaos's room. French was pressing her shirt to Chaos's face. Chaos was crying. French was crying. The Joker was laughing, not knowing what to do or what to feel. Dr. Crane went to Chaos's side with no questions and begin to sew her up. After she was sewn, he dressed her cheeks and gave her a shot of pain medicine. When Chaos was finally asleep, they all looked at eachother, not knowing what to do.

French stood up and left the room, she went to her room and put another shirt on. Then, she left. She drove around not knowing what to do, then she pulled over at a costume store. They were selling Batman masks.

~Three Hours Later~

Alfred walked towards Bruce carrying the box carefully, "Sir, this came for you."

Bruce took it from him and tore the box open, there was a Batman mask inside the box. He looked at it wide-eyed, "Alfred, who sent this?"

"I don't know, sir."

There was a note, I know who you are, Mister Wayne. Are you scared? -Bloody Jax
♠ ♠ ♠
Questions/Comments?