‹ Prequel: Cut Me Open
Status: Ignore that last Comment everyone ! Thats not what its gonna be about

Drenched in Blood

Cackling Abduction

The Joker took his time, watching carefully for once and barely leaving the house. French grew bored waiting for them to do something adventurous, most nights he stayed cooped up in the living room until the early hours of morning, just watching CNN and other news channels. Batman had taken down lots of other 'villains' with the help of his new eleven year old Robin. The Joker found it funny that he took little time to find a replacement and how young he was. Often, he would make jokes about Batman being a pedophile or something else. French didn't laugh at his jokes anymore, it had been weeks since their last lust-filled night. Chaos's birthday was approaching and she would turn five. The Joker had went out and gotten her a couple of new 'play-things' to torture. They were mostly adults he found living under the bridge. One had severe schizophrenia, he told her that she should start with that one. French actually tried to get Chaos something nice, so she went and picked her out a little knife that was custom-made for her along with some new crayons, markers, pens and pencils. She wasn't going to give them to her until her actual birthday.

Two days before her birthday, Dr.Crane showed up at their house to take her stitches out. He was confident it was time. She was excited to see how the new scars would look. French hovered behind her watching as Dr. Crane slowly cut out the stitches, "I am not a doctor but I am ninety-nine percent confident that you will feel better now that these are out," he told her, patting her leg.

Chaos smiled, now that she had the scars the resemblance between her and her father almost crippled French, "I do feel better," she looked in the mirror touching her face, "I look better too."

French and Scarecrow shared a glance then looked back at her, "Well, I guess, enjoy," Dr. Crane replied, turning for the door.

"Thanks," Chaos smiled at herself and turned to face French, "How do I look?"

French nodded encouragingly, "Beautiful."

"Where's Dad?"

"He's in the living room watching CNN still."

Chaos smiled excitedly and left the room, leaving French staring after her in wonder. Chaos bounded into the room and stood in front of the Joker, "Look, Daddy," she exclaimed, pointing at her face, "I got my stitches out."

The Joker grunted at her and reached out to grab her, he pulled her on the couch next to him, she snuggled up to his side and he wrapped one arm around her, "You look, ah, good Kiddo," he mumbled, paying no attention to her.

French walked through the living room nosily and smiled at the sight but frowned at the same time, all she could see was one big Joker and one small Joker nuzzled up together on the couch looking straight ahead. She sighed and walked into the kitchen. She made herself a sandwich. When she was putting cheese on the top of her sand which she felt heavy arms wrap around her waist from behind, she leaned into the Joker breathing in his strange smell. His nose nuzzled against her ear and his lips rubbed up and down her throat sending chills throughout her body.

His hands skimmed her breasts, "Get yourself and Chaos ready, Biscuit, we are going to go, ah, kidnapping," he whispered, his hot breath left the skin on her neck tingling.

She tried to swallow so she could say something but he was sliding his hands back down to her waist again, leaving her breathing heavily, "Okay."

The Joker let her go then and disappeared out of the kitchen. She went upstairs and dressed in a new white shirt and in a pair of white jeans she had used before but only got a little blood on. Then, she got Chaos ready. They all got in the van and they drove towards the center of town. Instantly, they started to explode things, they left Chaos inside of the van, so she wouldn't accidentally run near an exploding building. The Batman symbol flew high in the sky and in the distance, French could see a black cape followed by something orange running over buildings. Then they were there, Batman kind of hesitant, the new Robin hid behind him.

The Joker smiled, deliciously, "Oh, Batman, you've been proving yourself lately, hmm?" he walked towards him, waving his knife in the air, "Showing the world how, ah, expandable your little Robins really are," he licked his lips, "Why do you replace them so quickly? I thought you loved them."

"I'm not going to play your game, Joker," Batman growled.

"See that's the fun part, you always saying 'I wont play your game, Joker' but then you always find yourself playing it anyway."

Batman glared at him, "I just want what's best for Gotham."

"Why?" French interjected, "You want Bruce Wayne to make more money, you want this city to get more corrupt?"

The Joker stared at her curiously, wondering why she brought up Wayne, "That's right, Battie, why, hmm?"

Batman didn't reply he just lunged for the Joker. French took her chance and ran towards the new Robin. She grabbed him by the shoulders, covering his mouth and dragged him to the van, "Tie him up, keep him quiet," she barked at Chaos.

Then she went outside to join the fight with Batman. Soon, the Joker and her were taking turns slicing at him with their knives, only making contact every couple of times, then growing bored, the Joker took out his taser and got Batman right in the throat with it, sending him flailing and convulsing on the floor. They jumped into the van and like a mad-man the Joker squealed away from there, heading back to the mansion.
♠ ♠ ♠
Questions/Comments?