‹ Prequel: Cut Me Open
Status: Ignore that last Comment everyone ! Thats not what its gonna be about

Drenched in Blood

Happy Birthday

When they got inside, the Joker started tying Robin to the experiment chair in his office, he made Chaos leave and he made French get the poison ready. It still hadn't been turned into gas yet, he was somewhat afraid of making a gas leak and then everything going downhill. He would not be able to enjoy watching Gotham turning dark because he would be a 'goodie-goodie'. French came over carrying the needle full of the odd-colored liquid and watched greedily as the Joker found a vein in the new Robin's arm. He shoved it in and pressed the plunger down, filling his veins with the poison. The Joker knocked him out then and looked at French, his chest pounded up and down. She looked back at him, her heart beating, heavily. Then, without warning he flung his self towards her knocking her down to the floor.

He didn't protect her head as she fell, he let it bang into the floor, sending a pain through her body, she ignored it, because his rough hands were distracting her and sliding up and down her body, unbuttoning her new shirt. The Joker nibbled on her neck hungrily, leaving a mark there. Her stomach was clenchin in lust and so was his. She started to tear at his clothing and then the door opened. Chaos stood in the doorway, shocked.

"Daddy!" she exclaimed, rushing at them, "What are you doing to her?"

French pulled to the side, trying to fix her rumpled clothing and the Joker rolled over, trying to hide his previous excitement, "We were just, ah, working on our fighting skills," he grumbled, kind of angry that they had been interrupted.

French looked at Chaos amused and surprised that she had seemed to be angry about the Joker 'attacking' her, "Yeah, that's what we were doing, you don't need to worry."

The Joker jumped up, grumbling to his self and disappeared out the door, "Then why is he mad now?"

"He just doesn't like to be interrupted," French shrugged, "Do you need something?"

"No," she sat down next to her on the floor, "I just wanted to see how that guy was doing, I promised we wouldn't kill him, yet."

French shook her head and pulled her daughter into her lap, "Let's go play with that schizo-woman," she suggested grabbing Chaos's hand.

Chaos giggled excitedly, "I cut off one of her fingers," she started to pull French, making her go faster.

When the Robin guy woke up, he had no memory. He was just an angry child who hated everything. The Joker found him exciting, he started spending every minute with him, figuring out if the poison worked good enough. The only time he came down from his office was to give Chaos one more birthday gift, it was some more skin-eating acid and a couple of water guns to use it with. She smiled excitedly and thanked him over and over. She liked French's present but French could tell, she wasn't as excited with her new little knife with the smiling faces on the side as she was with what the Joker gave her.

"Mommy, why does Daddy like the new guy more than us?" Chaos asked, after he left and French was doing the dishes.

"He's just something new, it doesn't make him like us any less."

"But I haven't had a lesson in a couple of days."

"Kay, it's only been two days."

Chaos bit her lip, "Still, I don't like him."
♠ ♠ ♠
Questions/Comments?