‹ Prequel: Cut Me Open
Status: Ignore that last Comment everyone ! Thats not what its gonna be about

Drenched in Blood

Batty Betrayal

With little more than a grunt, the Joker shook French awake and jerked her off the bus, still naked, and dragged her back to the house. He licked his lips looking at the dried blood covering her face, bare-chest, stomach and arms. It felt sticky and it cracked every time she moved. He still had blood on his hands and his forehead, "You could have at least fucking warned me before you so rudely dragged me off of there," she complained, trying to get away from his too-tight hands.

He ignored her and gripped her even tighter, he slammed the door open, and dragged her in, then up the stairs towards the bathroom, "We need to shower, no need in scaring the children, hmm?"

He turned on the water and shoved her in then wordlessly joined her, the water made his make-up drip and land in a murky colored puddle at the bottom of their feet, she tried not to stare at his appealing scarred-up chest. Noticing her lustful glance, he turned to face the other direction, like the longing stare she gave him, embarrassed him.

She giggled, teasingly, "Do I make you blush, Joker, when I stare at you naked?"

"Stop acting like a child," he snapped, scrubbing his face.

She rolled her eyes and started scrubbing herself, his body had changed a little, from the last time she saw him, he was just as toned, but there were many grey hairs tangled in the hairs on his body. He was starting to get crow's feet, next to his eyes, a physical feature that French was incredibly attracted to. She looked down at herself, cursing being a woman, unlike men, her changes were less attractive. Her 'ladies' were hanging a little more than usual and her grey hairs were a curse, slowly creating a streak down the front of her hair line.

The Joker didn't look at her again during the course of the rest of the shower but she continued looking at his body, trying to see the subtle differences seven years bring around. The scars she gave him looked like they tied into the rest of his back more than they did years before. She reached out to touch them, softly, trying not to anger him. She felt him stiffen a bit but then he relaxed as her finger slowly guided up and down his back, tracing the scars there. He shoved back the shower curtain and got out, abruptly. French leaned against the shower wall, trying to calm her shattered breathing.

She heard him in the other room, moving things around, when she came out he was wearing his normal clothes and he didn't have his makeup on yet, she threw on a silky red camisole, found the makeup he had left and strutted out, she had her hair tied in multiple ponytails. He was setting at the desk, rummaging through the drawers. She sat down in front of him on the desk, spreading her legs so that he was in between them.

"What are you doing?" he growled, pushing away from the desk.

She smiled at him, "I found your makeup."

The Joker stared at her, a little outraged, "Give it to me."

"Let me do it," she interjected, holding the makeup out to him, preciously, "I could do it better."

He stared at her cautiously, when she pressed the paint brush to her face, he stood up, smearing a line down his face, he slid his hands down her bare thighs, stopping when they went under the bottom of her flimsy camisole, "What are you doing?" he asked, moving one hand to tangle into the bottom of her hairline jerking her head back a little bit, he pressed his lips softly against the bottom of her neck, "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Doing what?" she breathed, her breaths coming out in short little gasps.

He grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her wildly, "This!" he half-yelled, "Making me so, ah, full of hate I start to see something that is not there, hmm?" he grabbed the makeup from her and swiftly went back into the bathroom, slamming the door shut.

French rolled her eyes and got off the desk, she started putting on one of her white dresses and a pair of white leggings. When the Joker came back in, she looked at him for only a second then snapped, "I'm going out."

"Really?" he asked, "Who says?"

"Me, you disowned me seven years ago," she replied, walking out the door, slamming it behind herself.

She drove to the middle of the city, in a car she hot-wired. Like always, when they called for the Batman she started exploding buildings and firing bullets. She could hear sirens in the distance so she hid. Batman found her moments later, they met in the middle floor of an abandoned warehouse.

"Hello, Battie," she giggled, "Long time, no see."

Batman's jaw tightened "Bloody Jax, I thought the Joker killed you."

She threw her head back, laughing, "More like, you hoped he had killed me. Did you like that gift I sent you all those years ago, Mister Wayne?" she cocked her head to the side, teasingly, he didn't respond, "I have a proposition, you have till tomorrow to agree."

"What is it, Jax?" he growled.

"Tell the city who you are or I will tell the Joker who you are."

Batman looked at her threateningly, making her laugh harder, "I don't take too kindly to threats."

"Neither do I," she replied, smiling at him delicately, she strutted towards him and placed her hand over his arm, "I've always liked you better as the spoiled rich-boy who owns half of Gotham instead of this courageous Bat who hides behind a mask."

He grabbed her wrists and pulled them to him, "Give me one good reason I shouldn't take you back to Arkham right now."

"I know your identity," she leaned closer to him, pressing the soft-parts of her body against his hard armor.

He didn't respond, he just moved his hands to clamp around her waist. She giggled as she watched his eyes fill with lust. Then he took her, right there, inside of the abandoned warehouse. It wasn't comparable to the Joker's quality, it was just sex and nothing exciting. After they were done, she redressed and went home. Two-face was up in the rafters, he hadn't heard their conversation but he saw what they did. He was filled with shock and anger, I will get her now.

French got home as soon as Chaos and Little J pulled in. They were giggling excitedly about something but stopped when they saw French walking up, "What?" she stared at them strangely.

"Is Dad still here?" Little J asked.

"Yeah, I think, I...went out for a bit."

They looked at her expectantly, "Is he gonna be staying?" Chaos wondered.

"As far as I know," she replied, grabbing her hand, "Let's go inside."

The Joker was in his office carving smiley-faces into his desk when Chaos opened the door, "What?"

"Mommy said she thinks you are going to be staying now," she said, hopingly.

"Yeah, yeah," he grumbled.

The next morning, French checked the news. Bruce Wayne hadn't came out yet, "I'll be back," she told them over her shoulder.

She ran to a payphone and dialed Wayne Enterprises, "I want to talk to Bruce Wayne," she snapped.

"I'm sorry but he's in a meet-" the receptionist started saying.

French cut in, "This is Bloody Jax."

The line went dead for a second then his low voice came on, "Hello?"

"Hey, Bruce," she purred, "Just because we had a little fun last night doesn't mean that you can pull out of the deal, hmm?"

"No deal," he growled into the phone.

"Oh, Battie, you are such a little party-pooper," she giggled, "I can't wait to tell the Joker our little secret," she hung up.

When she made it back to the house, the Joker grabbed her and dragged her up the stairs, making her head bang against the wall on the way up. The Joker pushed her into his office and slammed her head against the wall, it felt like her brain ricocheted back and forth in her skull, "What the fuck?" she growled.

The Joker choked off her air supply, "Do you remember last time, hmm?" he purred.

"What do you mean?" she gasped.

"Last time you let that, ah, Ice-dick touch you," he purred sinisterly, "What I told you I would do?"

The air choked out of her even more, even though he didn't apply more pressure, "But-"

"Yeah, that's right," he giggled, throwing her down, "I know, I know."

"But Joker, I did it, so-"

He slammed her head against the floor, "Nothing, you are so lucky that you are Chaos and Little J's mother or I would kill you."

"Joker, I know who he is!" she gasped, before he hit her again, he stared at her, his eyes widening excitedly, "It's Bruce Wayne."
♠ ♠ ♠
Questions/Comments?