‹ Prequel: Cut Me Open
Status: Ignore that last Comment everyone ! Thats not what its gonna be about

Drenched in Blood

Generous Punishment

Wild-eyed, the Joker stared at French, his chest heaving up and down, "Did you, ah, know this before or after you let him, ah, penetrate you?"

"Before," French gasped, he was setting on top of her chest, his knife was pressed firmly on the side of her cheek.

"How long?" he demanded, wildly.

"I found out seven years ago," she spat, glaring at him, "From Jason Todd."

"And you waited this long to tell me?" his voice went up to a higher octave, in the midst of his anger.

"Yes," she pushed against his hand that was shoving the knife tighter and tighter against her skin, "You would have went running, straight to the news and told them. It wouldn't have brought Gotham down at all. It would just bring it into a small slump then it would come out-"

"I'm tired of listening to you," he grabbed her by the head and banged it to the ground, "I should have killed you when I first, ah, seen you."

French smirked, despite the blood that had collected in her mouth, she spat it out, "I should have killed you when I first met you."

The Joker giggled, heinously and grabbed her by the hair, dragging her up, "Oh, Biscuit, I told you that I don't like my, ah, play-things being messed with," he licked his lips, "I told you I would perform a little surgery, didn't I?"

"Joker, stop, I did it, to help. not to harm you. I'm sorry if I hurt your pr-"

"Were you going to say pride, hmm?" he purred squeezing her face harder, "Dolly, my pride is perfectly fine. I don't need your, ah, sexual pleasures to keep me, ah, prideful," he slid his knife down to rest on the bottom of her throat, "No, I don't need you at all."

"Then why don't you just let me go, give me Little J and Chaos and let me leave."

The Joker laughed hysterically, "Do you honestly think, I would allow you to leave like that, hmm?" he shook his head, "No, no, no, no way in hell. See, once something is mine, it is mine forever, I was never taught how to share."

French breathed heavily, glaring into his eyes, "I am a human being, you do not, can not own a human being."

The Joker brought his knife down to the bottom of her dress and shoved it up, exposing just her leggings, "Too late, I own you," he growled, shoving her down into the matress.

She just let him tear away at her clothes, mumbling to himself, angrily. Then he pulled off her underwear, exposing the large J, she sat up completely afraid now, "Joker please," her eyes were fearful, "I'll never do it again."

"I know you wont," he growled.

He stood up near her head and brought down the knife cutting into her hair, "What are you doing?" she demanded.

He laughed, "A new haircut."

A couple of hours later, she sat in the middle of the room, completely shaven. There were also more cuts and scars up and down her body. She rolled her eyes and curled into a ball. Take away my hair, I didn't need it anyway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Questions/Comments?