‹ Prequel: Cut Me Open
Status: Ignore that last Comment everyone ! Thats not what its gonna be about

Drenched in Blood

Hasta Luego

The Joker shook French awake, "Wake up, Biscuit, it's time to go call the Batty," he growled.

"Leave me alone," she snapped, it had just sunken in that her long blonde hair was gone, I guess I'll have to borrow a wig from Chaos.

The Joker shook her even harder, "Just because I was, uh, nice to you last night, doesn't mean you get my pity. Do you want me to perform the surgery, hmm?"

French glared at him, hatred filled her, "Fuck you, clown."

The slander angered him, immensely, "And what are you?" he shook her, "Huh? A doll-baby maybe? You, ah, always do your makeup to make yourself look like a doll, but people are not allowed to call you a doll. The, ah, same rule applies."

She looked at him, amused, "I love how you find other reasons to be mad then the real reason to be mad."

"I'm a sociopath, Biscuit, I am always putting the blame on something else," he threw his head back and laughed, "Fine, stay here, but when I get back you better be ready to go fight Mister Wayne, as I, ah, hear you call him."

"Wait," French grabbed at the collar of his shirt, "How did you find out?"

The Joker smirked and licked his lips, "Your old friend, ah, Two-face, don't worry about him, he's been taking care of, you wont have to worry about more of your little secrets coming to life. I have never liked tattle-tails."

French stared at him, wonderingly, but didn't ask how Two-face knew, "I'll be ready when you get back."

The Joker left the room, swiftly and stomped down the steps, she rolled her eyes at his loudness and started getting up. She studied herself in the mirror, the manual razor he had used on her head, cut her in several places and in one place on purpose, it said, "HA!" She rolled her eyes and started putting her clothes on. Then she did her makeup she looked more intimidating and more like a doll with her hair all gone, she smiled at herself and left the room.

Chaos and Little J were playing chess, both of their heads were intently bent over the board and Chaos was sweating. French smiled at their intensity and sat down on the couch behind them. When Little J finally found a way to get a check mate, they finally acknowledged her presence. They both did a double-take.

"What?" she laughed, feeling a little self-conscious.

"Did Dad do that?" Little J asked, uncomfortably.

"Yep," she smiled warmly, "Come here you two," she stretched out her arms.

Despite his usual complaints of being an adult, Little J and Chaos wrapped their arms around her one on each side, "Mommy, why did you let him do it?" Chaos asked.

"She didn't let him," Little J snapped.

French sighed, "No, I didn't let him but I deserved it, I did something bad."

"What did you do?" Chaos whispered, looking at her with shocked eyes.

"I did something that I shouldn't have with the Bat brains," she told them, they didn't question her further, "Me and your father are bringing down the city tonight, once and for all."

They looked at her, their eyes filled with excitement, "Are you going to kill the Batman?" Little J asked.

"Yes and more," she nuzzled her nose against the top of his head, "If we don't get back home tonight, I want you two to finish it for us, not now but in a couple of years. Gain the Batman's trust, then tear him down."

They listened wistfully as she rolled out the plan she had thought of, in case the Joker and her got caught, or worse, "Mommy, you two are going to make it," Chaos insisted.

"I know, Baby, but I just have to make sure, you understand?" they both nodded, "I love you two, so very much, more than anyone in the world, more than anything. Your father loves you two more than anything, as well, you are the only two people he has ever loved."

"But he loves you," Little J retorted.

French snorted, "We do not love each other, Darling, we just put up with each other."

Chaos shook her head, disagreeing, "Whatever you say," she laughed.

French looked at them lovingly and before she could say I love you again, the door flew open. The Joker walked in chuckling, he looked at their little huddle, "Come on, Biscuit, no time to waste," he pointed at Chaos and Little J, "You two, stay here and keep the news on."

French hugged them both one more time and kissed the tops of both of their heads, Chaos pulled off her wig, "Here Mommy, take this," she whispered, handing it to her.

French smiled and took it from her, "Thank you, Baby," then she followed the Joker out the door, throwing the wig on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Questions/Comments?
The end is near...:/