‹ Prequel: Cut Me Open
Status: Ignore that last Comment everyone ! Thats not what its gonna be about

Drenched in Blood

Happy Ending

Almost every family in Gotham cheered when the news confirmed the deaths of Bloody Jax and the Joker. They cheered even more when they saw the gurneys with body-shaped white sheets on them being pushed into an ambulance. Bruce Wayne shocked the country by buying them burial plots right next to eachother and gravestones. The Joker's grave had a smiley face on it, French's had jacks on her's. No one besides Bruce Wayne went to the funeral. He sat alone watching them lower into the ground, Chaos and Little J stood very far away, watching the funeral happen. Despite the lack of crowd, the priest gave all the usual words and prayers. A couple of houses down from the cymetary, a crowd of rejoicers stood cheering the death of the both of them. Bruce Wayne shook his head in anger.

Batman made an appearance on TV, a week later, he looked morose, "The Joker was a huge threat to the safety of Gotham, as well as Bloody Jax," he looked down at this part and took a deep breath, "I did not kill the Joker, he killed his self after seeing no hope for Bloody Jax, French Jaxon's survival. I shot French Jaxon before she could kill me, she was threatening me with my own weaponery. I do not rejoice the death of these two and I look down on the people who have been rejoicing their deaths."

Chaos sniffled heavily and looked at Little J, "J," she whispered, tears sprinkling down her cheeks, "What are we gonna do now?"

Little J covered her hand with his, "What Mom told us to do," he replied.

"But I don't want to be around the man that killed our mother," she snapped.

"He killed our father too, in case you haven't forgot."

Chaos got up from the couch, tears leaking down her face, "I would never forget him."

Little J got up, as well, and went into his room, packing his bags, "Kay, pack your stuff, we are leaving first thing in the morning."

Chaos stomped into her room, crying and started packing her bag full of all of her clothes, crying the whole time. She picked up the little knife French had got her for her fifth birthday and looked in the mirror at herself, "No more," she whispered, "After today, no more tears, like Daddy said, 'no tears, Dollie, get back up and do it again.'"

Over the next few years, Chaos and Little J gained Batman's trust. They let him on the secret that they were still alive. He trained them further and started discussing plans of inheritance with Little J. When French turned eighteen, Batman was starting to limp when he walked and Little J was doing most of the 'good work.'

"Kay, I can't do it anymore," he shook his head, angrily, "Battie's always sending me on good deed errands and making me go with Batwoman or I should say Kathy?"

Chaos giggled, "Come on J, give it a few more days or weeks."

He glared at her, "Fine," he threw off the Batman mask.

Batwoman appeared at the door, "Hey guys, Bruce wants to see you two. I think today is the day," she giggled, excitedly.

They looked at eachother, happily, then they followed her out, Bruce was waiting for them, standing next to a Batman suit specifically designed for "J", "This is for you," he told him, "I'm passing it down to you."

Chaos looked at J, smiling, "Good job, Brother."

Batwoman left the room, "I thought we'd give you a gift," J smiled, reaching for the knife in his back-pocket, he stepped towards Batman's smiling face and he jabbed the knife into his collarbone, "Do you remember my mother, hmm, Batman? Remember when you shot her?"

Batman choked out, blood coming from the wound, "I always thought your story was fishie," he coughed, blood dribbling, "What are you going to do now take over Gotham, like your father?" he reached painfully for the knife, "But I guess you are fooled, he wasn't your father, French Jaxon wasn't your mother, J. They took you. Took you from..." he began to gag not able to finish his sentence then he gasped, "Me," right as he died.
♠ ♠ ♠
Questions/Comments?

There will be a sequel..but not for a while!
Love you guys
Thanks for reading :)