‹ Prequel: Cut Me Open
Status: Ignore that last Comment everyone ! Thats not what its gonna be about

Drenched in Blood

Joker Roulette

Cat Woman woke up, her head slightly swimming, her eyes glazed, "Joker?" she croaked.

"Kitty?" he replied, mockingly.

"What is this?" a table sat in front of her, three guns were on it.

"Ah, Joker Roulette," he laughed at his own joke. "Just pick your favorite and aim it at your head and pull the trigger."

Cat Woman looked at him, angrily, "They all look the same."

"All the more fun, so I wont even know which is which, how about you mix them up," she didn't move, "Do it, Kitty."

She rolled her eyes. annoyed and switched around the guns, then she picked one up, barely breathing and raised it to her temple and pulled the trigger, something extremely hot and wet hit the side of her head and her skin and hair started to sizzle as it ate away at her flesh, she let out an agonizing scream.

The Joker licked his lips excitedly, "Good choice the other two would have killed you."

Cat Woman glared at him still scorching in pain, "I will kill you Joker."

"I've been getting that alot, recently," he grabbed her by the arm and yanked her up, "Come with me, off to the next puzzle."

He took her to another chair and table, the table had three detanators on it, "Let me guess, if I pick one, I might explode?"

"Very good, Kitty, which one will it be?"

She picked up the one on the left and pressed the red button, she heard an explosion go off in the distance, "What building was that?"

"Your docks, Kitty."

Cat Woman glared at him, tears pooling in her eyes, that was the only place she felt at home at, "Just fucking kill me, Goddammit."

"Suicide over an ugly little dock, hmm?"

"You don't understand, you never will, you heartless bastard," the docks were here home, she had spent many nights up in the rafters with the only man she had ever loved. They were where he still resided.

"Oh, come on, Kitty, no use for such foul language," he scolded her, jokingly, then he grabbed her arm again and dragged her to another table, there were three items covered with a black cloth, "Say left, right or middle, Kitty," he told her.

"Fucking left, I guess," Cat Woman replied, emotionless.

He giggled excitedly and pulled back the cloth, there was a cup of clear liquid, he threw it against her face, the acid started eating her skin, "Does it tingle, Kitty?" he asked, watching the skin sizzle away.

Cat Woman screamed in delirious pain and rolled on the ground, grabbing at her face, only to burn her hands.

"Drama queen," the Joker scoffed, "Too bad you were such a pretty kitty."

After she became still and half her face was gone the Joker picked her dead body up off the ground, mumbling to his self. He duct-taped her to the wall, shaping her body into a J. He had to break her legs to get them to bend that way. After he was done he giggled to himself and taped a Joker-card to her.

He licked the insides of his cheeks and thought about how he had recieved his scars, he thought about it every time he killed someone.

He was twenty-three and he had fallen into one of the older mob's 'families'. He owed them money for a bank-robbery he messed up. The mob boss, Georgio, had accepted his painted face and purple-suits with no hesitation, but most of the other goons called him the freak. He hated it.

"Joker, come in here," Georgio called for him from the office.

He walked in, kind of nervous, "Yeah, Boss?"

"I ask you to do one simple bank-robbery and you can't fucking do it? See, I tolerated your weird-ass freak-shit but now, I can't. So, I give you two options, knife or gun?"

Joker giggled, kind of excitedly, he had always hoped his death would be by knife, "Knife."

"Very well," Georgio handed a knife to one of the goons.

The goon put the knife in the Joker's mouth, "I always fucking hated you, you freak. Now, I'm gonna trace the lines, here."


The Joker laughed, he hated himself for once being a goon. After he woke up in a random corn-field, he had went back and killed them all. He tied Georgio to an anchor and put on scuba gear so he could watch him drown.
♠ ♠ ♠
Questions/Comments?
3 in one night Oh yeah!!