Status: Complete

A Daydream Away

Chapter 19

I felt bad for Nathan so wasn't really in the mood to talk to people so i just went straight to bed. Jack must have moved all of Nathan's things as they were no longer in my room. I did miss him. I collapsed onto my bed and put my ipod on. My eyes became heavy and i slowly went off to sleep.

"Lacey?" I could feel someone nudge my shoulder and a soft whisper in my ear. "You awake?"

"No i'm still sound asleep and you're ruining my dream." I grumbles and pulled my pillow over my head to block out the rays of sun shining through my window.

I could hear a chuckle and the side of my dip down. I knew i was no longer going to get any sleep. They lifted the pillow away from my head. "You know you look cute when you wake up in the morning." They pulled me close and i looked up to be met with those brown eyes.

"You woke me up to tell me that Gaskarth?"

"Maybe......ok no. How did it go with Nathan yesterday?" He asked his eyes hopeful

"We broke up!" I sat up in bed with my back against the wall. Alex tried to hide the smile forming on his face.

"That's a shame, you two were cute together." He replied sarcastically

"No need to sound too cut up about it." I nudged him

"You know i meant it when i said i missed you and still loved you."

"I know you did Lex, i missed you too. For the record i dont think i ever stopped loving you!" I moved over to lie on his chest as he played with my hair.

"I can't believe we thought it would be a good idea to have a break. It was stupid."

"I know but it was right for us at the time in a way." I laced my fingers of one of my hands with his free hand.

"Could i ask you something?"

"No i don't want to become a prostitute!" I answered quickly making Alex laugh.

"I wasn't going to ask that."

"Ok what were you going to ask then?"

"Look i know you only broke up with the last guy like last night and i understand you not wanting to like have me back or whatever, but i wanna be able to call you mine again Lacey. You don't know how jealous i was of Nathan having you. I don't want anyone else to have you. So will you be my girlfriend...... again ?"

"Yes Alex i will." I leaned up and stared into his eyes that made me melt and kissed him.

"That felt good, i missed that." He smiled.

"Go make me breakfast." I smiled. "Pweeeeeeeesssssee"

"Since you asked so nicely, fine. Pancakes ok?"

"Yup"

"Ok pancakes, coming right up." He kissed my head and made his way to the door smiling at me before he left.

Was i stupid to move on this quick? Did it make me slutty? But it was Alex! I knew now it was him i wanted to be with so why should i wait right?

We finished our pancakes and lazed around in bed all day, some spent with Alex playing some songs he was thinking of putting on the new CD. He truly was such a talented person. His voice sounded so pure when it was just him and a guitar. I always forgot how amazing the guys really are.

"Oh that reminds me, you have to go get dressed like now as i'm taking you out." Alex said without even looking up from the guitar.

"What?"

"I am taking you out tonight so you have to go get dressed" He said slower.

"Ok erm what type of stuff do i need to wear?"

"Normal stuff." He shrugged.

"Well that helps."

Once i was ready Alex drove us to the bowling alley near the house. I remember it because it's where Rian first introduced us to Alex, Zack and Jack. I used to think they were weird until i got to know them and well i still think they still are weird but i love them all. The smile on my face grew as Alex opened the car door for me.

"Why thank you, you're such a gentleman, shame you weren't like that when i first met you." I winked.

"You remember?"

"Yes who wouldn't remember meeting you weirdoes?" He gasped overdramatically. "I'm kidding. I'm glad i met you then and that you were friends with my brother."

"Me too, because then i would be single, alone with 10 dogs." I laughed.

"Yeah because that would happen in real life wouldn't it." He just shrugged.

We played 3 games of bowling all of which Alex won. Let's just say i'm not the best! He did try to help me play but it didnt work. I pretended to be upset that i didn't win which resulted in a Ice cream. I felt like a teenager again. We went for a walk and Alex had his arm around my shoulders and mine were around his waist. We were told loads of time we made a cute couple. It made me blush, i still wasn't used to people commenting on me. When we reached the house i was shattered.

"Thanks for tonight alex. It was......"

"Amazing. I know." He cut me off.

"Actually i was going to say amazing. You have a way with the women Mr. Gaskarth"

"I know i do Miss. Dawson. I've been told that alot."

"Well goodnight, Alex try not to wake me up in the morning!" I kissed him and got out of the car.

"NIGHT LACEY! LOVEEEEE YOOOUUUUU!" He yelled from the car.

"LOVE YOU TOO LEX". I yelled back. I went inside and felt that feeling that everything was going to be alright. I did have my man back after all
♠ ♠ ♠
So i've started Uni now so i dont have much time off. I will try and update at least once a week but it won't be as much as i have been doing. Thanks for reading and keep the comments coming guys.
xxx