Status: Complete

A Daydream Away

Chapter 29

I stared at myself in the mirror. I looked completely different: my hair was loosely curled with the top part pinned back so my tiara and veil sit perfectly, my make-up wasn’t too much and finally my dress showed off my slim but curvy frame beautifully. I looked like a fairy princess. Every girl dreams of the day they would marry the man of their dreams. Ana, Cassadee and my cousin Amy were holding their flowers with watery eyes.

“I swear if you all start crying I will too and this make-up will be ruined and i will look like a fucking zombie!”

“Sorry Lacey, it’s just you look so beautiful.”

“Thanks, so do all of you. NOW LET’S GO GET ME MARRIED!” I did a fist pump causing them to laugh. I wasn’t going to turn elegant just because I looked it. Cass pulled my veil over my head and handed me my flowers. We all walked along a small corridor where my dad was waiting for me with the biggest smile on his face.

“Looking good dad! You scrub up well” We hugged before the girls started making their way into the room and down the aisle. The butterflies grew bigger as each of them left until it was just me and my dad left.

“You ready sweetheart?” I nodded unable to speak. “You are going to make one man a very happy man today you know that?” I nodded again and linked arms with him, clinging onto him as we began to walk. I felt like I was going to pass out.

“Thanks Dad!”

We walked down the thin red aisle which had small purple flowers attached to the end of the pews. Everyone’s eyes were on me; luckily they were smiling telling me i looked beautiful so i knew the back of my dress wasn’t tucked into my knickers from my previous toilet visit.

My dad was about to say something but instead nodded forward making my eyes catch Alex’s for the first time in 2 days. The smile on his face reached all the way up to his eyes which made my entire nervousness float away and instead I felt excited. Excited that in a few hours I would be Mrs Lacey Gaskarth. We reached the end of the aisle and my dad kissed my cheek and ‘handed me over’ to Alex.

“You look spectacular Lacey.” He whispered softly in my ear.

“You don’t look too bad yourself Gaskarth.” I winked

The minister began the service with a few songs in between. I would glance round at Alex and he smiled in return. Before we knew it, it was time for the vows.

I, Alex, take you, Lacey, to be my beloved wife, to have and to hold you, to honor you, to
treasure you, to be at your side in sorrow and in joy, in the good times, and in the bad, and to love and cherish you always. I promise you this from my heart, for all the days of my life.

Jack handed him the ring and he placed on my finger. It felt a little big, had my fingers really shrunk since we bought them? I had to forget about that now as it was my turn:

I, Lacey, take you, Alex, to be my beloved husband, to have and to hold you, to honor you, to treasure you, to be at your side in sorrow and in joy, in the good times, and in the bad, and to love and cherish you always. I promise you this from my heart, for all the days of my life.

Jack handed me the ring for Alex and i began to put it on his finger only to struggle a little. I began to laugh earning strange, confused looks from everyone.

“We have the wrong rings babe, this one’s yours i think!”

We both turned to Jack laughing, whose face was turning a slight shade of red and switched the rings over before signalling to the minister to carry on.

“I now pronounce you husband and wife.” Alex took my hand in his and looked lovingly into my eyes. “You may kiss the bride.” Alex stood there staring into my eyes for a few seconds.

“Alex hurry up and kiss me, you goof.” ‘he smiled before tenderly putting his hands to my cheeks as our lips touched. There was a loud cheering from the crowd causing both of us to smile.

The meal was all a bit of a blur the only thing i knew was that i was married to Alex. I had been looking forward to the speeches tonight. I knew Jack, Rian and Zack would have some interesting stories about Alex to tell us all and they did not disappoint. There was one about when he stripped as a dare and ran around a venue, one when he drank so much he passed out under a table in a club one night.I was literally crying with laughter at it and Alex’s face had turned a little flushed. It was time for his speech and although he is used to performing in front of thousands he looked a little nervous.

“So i want to do the normal thing and thank everyone for coming today to see me marry this gorgeous woman here.” He kissed my head lightly and took my hand in his before continuing. “I remember when i first met Lacey at the bowling alley and she was just a kid. Who was terrible at bowling i may add, I liked her ever since that day. She was always smiley, caring, cheery, a great listener and i hated every man she ever dated. I am glad that i got her and get to wake up every day next to her beautiful face. Lacey baby i love you and couldn’t imagine my life without you. So i want everyone to raise a glass for my wonderful WIFE Lacey!”

The guests responded with "To Lacey" and i stood up and kissed Alex again. I now had a propoer right to do that in public now as i was officially his wife.

"Can i have this dance Mrs Gaskarth?" He bowed before me as i giggled.

"Why of course you can Mr Gaskarth." He took my hand and led me to the dance floor where his arms wrapped around my waist and mines around his neck,

"Thank you!" He whispered into my ear.

"For what?"

"For marrying me and making me the happiest guy on earth."

"Well thank you for having me. You've made me the happiest woman on earth."

"So can we leave now so i can get you out of that dress. Not that it's not sexy or nothing."

"Whoa, down boy we have our whole lives for sexy time, least let me finish the dance." I playfully hit his chest before laying my head on the crook of his neck.

"So wife,"

"Yes husband?"

"nothing i just like saying your my wife."

"Well i like hearing it."

"I love you sooo much Lacey."

"I love you way more Lexy."

We kissed again and i knew this was just the begining of an amazing life for me and my new husband.
♠ ♠ ♠
So there we have it, my first story is finished. I'm looking to do a new one any ideas?

Let me know if you want a sequel? because otherwise their probs wont be one.
Thanks to all of you who commented on like every chapter, for all of you who read it and those who subscribed. Love you all!

Hope you enjoyed it as much as i liked writing it. KEEP THE COMMENTS COMING lol.
xx

Oh and go check out some of my other stories like this one :Maybe i'm your Mr. Right