Status: Complete

A Daydream Away

chapter 9

I had an awesome idea that Alex and I would go out for dinner tomorrow night with Garrett and Becky, they had become good friends since she arrived on tour 2 weeks ago and i intended to make them more than friends. I could tell the way they looked at each other that they both liked each other they were just too nervous to do anything about it. Alex had made sure she could stay for the rest of the tour and sell merch with me. Everythings so much better when you have your best friends around.

"Hey Lex can i talk to you?" I decided i should tell him about me moving to New York at the end of the summer for college. I knew he would probably be pissed but he deserves to know.

"Sure babe whats up"

"Erm..... I don't really know how to say this because i dont think you'll like it." I paused noticing the growing sense of worry in his face." Well i sort of got accepted into college to do journalism."

"Wow babe thats fucking awesome, congrats. We have to go celebrate when we stop. so what college you going to?" His face lit up as he spoke but then he looked at me and his smile faded a tad. "Wait why wouldn't i like that? I mean i know you will have less time for me but we can make it work." He moved my bangs out of my face.

"Well to answer your first question i'm going to NYU and to answer your second question which i'm gathering you have already figured out. I have to move to New York at the end of summer."

He sunk into the chair and looked to the ground. "Why do you have to leave when i just got you?"

"Alex i got accepted before i knew you liked me and no offense but i couldnt give up this chance because i liked you. I'm sorry i didn't tell you sooner but i wanted to enjoy sometime being your girlfriend before you chucked me."

"You think i'd break up with you because your moving to New York? " He turned to me looking hurt.

"I hoped you wouldnt but because we would never see each other i just figured you would.I'm sorry i doubted you Lex."

"It's fine you can make it up to me." He stuck his tongue out

"I'm sensing some deja vu here because im guessing your going to say kiss me right?"

"I actually was but since you already knew that i'm going to have to think of else" he winked at me.

"Nice try Gaskarth but i have to go sell merch for your band now." I patted his chest before heading towards the door.

A week after Alex asked me to be his girlfriend he told all of their fans by dedicating one of my favourite songs of theirs Stella to his "Gorgeous girlfriend Lacey Dawson" this made me blush like crazy sidestage. It earned a chorus of "AWWWWWWS" from the crowd both happy and sad awws. Happy he was happy but sad because he was off of the market.

Since then work was mental somehow people found out i was Lacey Dawson and i kept getting things like "How lucky are you? Rian's your brother and Alex's your boyfriend", "I wish i was you" and "Can I have Alex's phone number?". Like i would give them his phone number. You became exhausted having the same conversation with alot of the fans but i was laways polite and nice towards them. They did make my man and brother famous after all and made their dreams come true something i was always gratefull for.

The only good thing about Alex comming clean to his fans was that we didn't need to hide, we could walk around holding hands, cuddle and kiss when we liked not having to worry about people seeing. Although the sneeking around was hot. After the guys played their shows we wnet out for Pizza. I noticed Garrett and Becky holding hands like me and Alex were. I nudged him and made a loveheart with my hands around Garrett and Becky's heads and whispering "We made that"

He laughed before saying "I feel like a proud father" and kissing my head.

The rest of tour went too quickly and before i knew it we were outside Alex and Rian's house, bags in hand and all exhausted. their house was still messy with old beer bottles and wrappers but i was too tired to care. It had waited this long it could wait another night right? Alex pulled my by the hand to his room and we both crawled into bed not even changin out of our clothes and i lay in his arms with my head on his chest.

Just laying here with Alex made me realise something. I didn't want to go to New York I wanted to stay here with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
So i don't really know whats going to happen in this story next. I'm kinda stuck so if you've got any ideas let me know pleassssseeeee. :D xx