CAPRAnauts, save me... It's been a Low Day (Kelly Blatz)

When girl meets boy... Or get's reminded of him anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7-HmPDIV98

Go to it for the song!^

-----

Rian was searching aimlessly on YouTube for ANYTHING that she could watch or listen to. She was on for hours before she clicked on a video by a band she'd never heard of before. Once she watched the video, it changed her life... But not until years later.

-----

2009

"Get down on a Low Day. Get down on a Low Day. Low low low low low." Rian Jaygar Bly sang along with her new favorite song by her new favorite band. She pressed the refresh button as soon as the video was done and didn't even sing this time, Rian just looked at Kelly Blatz, the lead singer. CAPRA was the name of this new band that was all she could think about. But the thing was, they weren't that new, they had been around since 2007 and Rian felt stupid inside that she didn't find them before. It was two years that had gone by since the band had been created and she felt that she should've known sooner.

Rian stood up from her chair and started dancing with the music that was blasting through her computer speakers.

"RED, BLUE, GREEN LIGHTS FLICKER UNDERCOVER! MISS ME LIKE NO OTHER! MISS ME LIKE NO OTHER!" She sang as the top of her lungs before she heard the door open and her mom walk in. Rian quickly turned the music down and decided to turn it off. She pressed the exit button on youtube and walked towards her mom.

"Mom! I found this awesome new band called CAPRA! Can we see if they have any concerts near us?" At the time, 17 year old Rian new that if her mother said "No", that she would be able to buy the tickets in a couple of months.

"Yeah, sure. We'll have to see." Her mother said with no enthusiasm whatsoever. Rian squealed in happiness as she hugged her mother and went to her room to call her friend.

-----

2011

"Rian!" The 19 year old heard her named being called from across campus. She quickly turned around and tried to scout out the person. Rian knew who had called her; it was Xander, her boyfriend of almost a year.

When she spotted him, he was jogging up to her, holding a piece of paper. Xander was waving it in the air.

"What is that?" She asked him as she pointed to the paper he held lightly in his left hand.

"This is info about a concert coming up this weekend. Wanna go?" Xander's face lit up like an eight year old boy's when he got his first bike without training wheels. Rian laughed and grabbed the paper out of his hand.

"CAPRA?" She read off the paper.

"That name sounds familiar. Have you heard of them?" Rian asked.

Xander shook his head.

"Nope. I've never heard of them. But rumor has it that they're doing their last tour before the lead singer leaves the band." Xander took the paper back and studied it more before giving it back to Rian.

"Cool. Sounds like a plan!" She put the paper in her backpack and was walking off on purpose.

"What, no hug?!" Xander yelled to her.

She stopped walking for a second and then continued on. Rian laughed as she heard Xander running up to her.

"I'm gonna be late for class." She whined.

"Like you care!" He responded. Xander pulled her close and gave her a kiss before wrapping her in a hug.

"I'll pick you up at 7 on Saturday." He said as he let go.

"Make it 7:05." Rian retorted and walked away, leaving Xander smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short! I'll make up for it next chapter when I have time!