I had a dream of you and me the perfect ecstasy

So tell me dear, how's life?

Max strut the halls of Mojave high. Junior year was today for him. He was smacking his peppermint gum rather obnoxiously as he strut down the hall, acting all tough.

He had just gotten his Mohawk done this summer for school. Also, a lip piercing added to the right side of his lip and who can forget the small ear studs he had pierced in his ears 2 years ago, in freshman year.

To go along with everything he had, how could anyone forget his desire to wear black? He loved black. He absolutely loved it.

He got his hair the color he oh so loved, black this year as well. He had always, when no one was looking, messed up his hair because it distracted him. At least for a good few seconds anyway.

As he passed down the senior hallway, he “just so happened” to see his best friend, Ronnie Radke taking things out of his locker.

“Hey man, you lost?” Ronnie teased at his year younger best friend.

“Nah, just wandering the halls…” Max stated.

“Without your stuff?” Ronnie asked, pointing at nothing in particular, but in the direction toward Max.

Max sheepishly smiled, hiding, or at least, trying to hide his embarrassment by looking down at the ground.

“I forgot it at my locker.” Max admitted childishly.

“Well you better go get it. Class starts in 5.” With that, Ronnie stood up from his kneeling position on the carpeted ground and walked in the opposite direction Max had come from before.

Max had simply shrugged and continued to strut down his way down the halls, still having his gum smacking against his teeth and both sides of his mouth as he chewed.

The so called ‘popular’ kids made disgusted and revolted faces at Max’s choice of clothing as he glided by on the way to his locker.

As Max, thankful for his 5’6 figure, reached his top locker, zipped through the combination and got his things for his first class of the day.

As he backtracked his way to his first class, he knocked into someone, who ended up smashing to the ground as Max fell with the strange person. Platinum blonde hair. Yuck.

Probably one of those preps I ‘accidently’ knocked over. Max thought, a smirk forming on his lips.

He got up and entered the classroom like nothing had happened.

He stubbornly took his seat, still smacking his gum loudly. Once the flavor had left the peppermint gum he constantly and obsessively chewed, he reached into his mouth with two of his fingers and plucked the chewed up piece of gum out of his mouth. He set his fingers, which had the gum, back a little from the way he was seated. Directly across from his target, the trashcan.

He had made it every time before class started, so he never got in trouble.

That is, when he aimed for the trashcan, someone let out a feminine scream. Platinum blonde kid again? Seriously? Max thought, enraged that he didn’t make the trashcan.

“MAXWELL SCOTT GREEN! PRINCIPALS OFFICE RIGHT NOW!” the teacher bellowed.

Wow, haven’t been called that in a while.
♠ ♠ ♠
the layout screwed up...
wutta bitch.
>_<