I had a dream of you and me the perfect ecstasy

"You mean, he's gay?"

Monte entered his house, greeted by his mother. “Who was that driving you home?” she curiously asked.

“This guy named Max.” He smiled.

“Did you get to eat while there?”

Monte thought about it for a minute, but then shook his head. “…No, I didn’t unfortunately.”

His mother rushed into the kitchen and hurriedly got a salad together. “Oh, why didn’t you get to eat?” she asked, a little disappointed.

“The guy dragged me to his boyfriend’s house,” He started, but his mother stopped him before he could continue.

“Wait, boyfriend? As in,” she paused a whispered the last part, “he’s gay?”

Monte nodded, unsure of what would come next out of his mother’s mouth.

“And his boyfriend, Ronnie, was cooking,” Monte paused again, unsure of how his mother will react.

She motioned for him to continue.

“He was cooking s-steak.”

His mother’s mouth dropped. “Don’t they know you’re a vegetarian and that you’re allergic to meat?”

Monte shook his head.

“That’s it; I never want you to see either of those boys ever again!”

“Mom! I only just met them today! Give them a chance! Max was really nice!”

“Honey, he’s gay! I can’t have him here,” She paused, but then continued, “Because he might try to get his hands on you!”

Monte was surprised that she’d even say anything like that.

“Mom,” Monte tried to reason with her, but she held up a finger as for him not to speak.

“Don’t talk to them ever again. Now go to your room!” She ordered.

Monte, unable to argue with her, quietly made his way up to his room and pulled out his phone, since it was buzzing. “From Max?” Monte sniffed at the text he received.

“Hey, it’s Max. I was wondering if you want to go to a party at my house tomorrow night. My parent’s will be gone and I’ll be home alone, but Ronnie’s coming too.”

Monte pressed the call button as Max picked up. “Yeah, so what’s your decision?” Max asked as he was turning the curb.

“I want to go.” Monte smiled, and feeling he had a need to get away from his family, the party would be a perfect opportunity to do so.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm also posting the next chapter right now! :]