Status: I will try keep up with other story to and this one..

I Love You or Not Called Love.

I Love You Or Not Called Love (Story of Angel and Josh.)

Angel woke up this moring, i rub my eyes got up walk toward the bath room. i got to the bathroom, i jump into the tub to take a shower. I got out of the bath tub, walk back in my room put new fresh clothes on. I walk in to my living room grab my key walk out of the aprting walk to my friends place. Angel knock on William door to let her in. William answer the door, i walk in to his room. We talk about things, i got on his laptop start to get on myyearbook.com check mail. i found Josh i add him and he aspect me. we started to talk he didn't remember me from middle school. I change alot last time he seen me.. But i ask him if he want to hang out tonight. he said sure.. I got off the laptop, i told Will i'm heading over to Luann to play rockband i will see you later.. I left went to Luann place to play rockband. i knock on Luann door. "Come in." She said, i walk in see her watching movie. "Do you want to play rockband?" I ask her.. "Sure why not." We started to set up the rockband, i look down my phone going off. I answer my phone. "Hello." I said. Josh "Hi I'm on my way over." He said.. "Ok see you in bit." i hung up the phone. i look over see Luann looking at me.. "Who was that?" she ask.. "Oh that my friend Josh he on his way coming over to play rockband.." I said to her.. "Ok cool.." She said.. 10 Min's, came back Josh knock on Luann door. "Come in." she said to Josh. Josh came in, he smile at us.. We smile back.. "Hi." Josh said. "Hi, this is Luann, Luann this is Josh." I said.. "Nice to meet you." He said to Luann... "Nice to meet you too." She said blushing.. We started to play rockband, Luann and i singing. Josh played guitar. We having some fun time.. Luann dad came home. We talk some more, we about to go home soon.. Luann keep on blushing I thought to my self i think she like him.. But i think he don't see her blushing..
♠ ♠ ♠
OK now i made it longer..