Sequel: I Lost It
Status: Moving on to the Sequel...

Remind Me

Bye, pretty girl.

“Wake up! It’s 5:20! You have to leave in 20 minutes!”

“Oh man!” I sprung out of bed and ran past Jeff.

I ran back, gave him a quick kiss, and ran back towards the bathroom. “Thanks!”

I took less than three minutes in the shower, threw up my hair and put makeup on. I was 5:30. I jumped into scrubs and went down the stairs, running into the kitchen. Jeff had made me an egg sandwich and it was sitting on the counter.

“How do you like your coffee?”

“Just milk, please!” I walked over and hugged him from behind as he poured the milk.

“Thanks.”

He leaned down a kissed me.

“What do I owe you?”

“Nothing. It was a thanks for the bed.” He smiled. “But a queen? We have to change that. My girl deserved a king… or to sleep in my bed.”

“Well sorry! And no. I can’t take stuff from you, but I might sleep with you.” He smiled widely.

“IN A BED, SICK FREAK!” I jokingly yelled. “Alright, I have to go. I’ll see you at practice?”
“I sure hope so!”

I smiled. “Hey, I’m gonna let Puck out, will you bring him back in after a few minutes?”
“Sure. I’ll walk out with you.”

“Okay, wait, let me leave you an extra key today, just in case you need anything.”

“Exchanging keys— already?” He winked grabbing my coffee and phone off the counter.

“You wish.” I opened the front door and puck charged out and down the stairs.

I unlocked the car and got in, as Jeff handed me everything and got down in the doorway to talk.

“I’ll see you around 12:30, then?”

“Yup. I will come there straight after work. RecZone you said, right?”

“Yeah. I will come out as soon as I can afterwards.” You can wait inside, outside or by my car. Just text me and let me know.”

“Perfect.”

“You are.”

He tried to kiss me, but I put my hand up.

“I really have to go. Sorry!” I said and Puck came running over.

“Bye baby. Love you!” I said to the dog as I kissed him. “I’ll see you later!”

Jeff’s POV

Not even a kiss? I couldn’t even get her to kiss me?

“Bye, pretty girl.” I said as she began to back out of the driveway.

She looked and smiled, stopping her car. “Hey, thanks.”

“Hey, you’re welcome!”

“Don’t forget to let the dog in!”

“Yeah, yeah. Even thought he gets a kiss and an ‘I love you’ and all I get is a goodbye.”

She rolled her beautiful blue eyes and left, waving.

I cannot help myself, but to think that she is wonderful.
♠ ♠ ♠
I GOT HOME FROM SCHOOL AND WAS SOOOOOO EXCITED THAT I WAS AT 7 SUBSCRIBERS! I know it seems pathetic, but I was so excited I was running around my house with one of my dogs and I didn't know the UPS guy was at my door. Yeah, that was awkward when I had to go answer and sign for my dad's package. So, I guess I am trying to say THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU! To my subbers AND readers. Thank you!!!!!