Sequel: I Lost It
Status: Moving on to the Sequel...

Remind Me

Not as happy as you!

Jeff's POV

“That was so good! I haven’t had a breakfast that good in months!” My dad said as we all walked out of the restaurant.

“Hey! I cook you breakfast almost every morning!” My mom said back, jokingly offended.

“Ughh, I meant breakfast outside of the house…” He tried to save himself.

Jillian pulled me away. “Well…”

“What now?” I joked at her.

“Did you text her? What is her name even? How long have you known her? Where’d you meet her? I have questions you know!!”

“Easy, girl.” I said to her. “Okay, I didn’t text her yet. Her name is Katie. I have—.”

She cut me off. “You love her!!”

“Where’d you get that from?”

“Well, I saw the huge smile on your face when you told me her name. But continue…” She said as we got in the car.

“Umm, I’ve known her since yesterday.”

“Yesterday!?” She yelled and everyone looked confused.

When they looked away and got back to their conversations, I shushed Jill. “You wouldn’t understand. This sounds corny, but the moment I looked at her, I felt something.”

“I get it. You should see what I’ve got going on…” She winked.

“You better be kidding.” I said back, protectively.

“Yeah…… anyway.”

“Alright, so she is 18. I met her through Sutts. Uhmm, anything else?”

“Yeah. Can you text her!! I want to meet her!”

“I guess.”

I took my phone out of my pocket.

-Hey beautiful. My sister is all into us and wants to meet you at the practice. The whole family will be there, but she is the only one who really knows about you. Is that alright?

“There, I sent it! Happy?” I asked her, as I received a text back.

-Sounds great! I can’t wait to meet everyone! And stop calling me that. It’s embarrassing. ;) But I am leaving in like 10 minutes… about 11:15. I should be there by 11:35/11:40. I will text you and then we can figure it out from there. Sound good? (:

“Not as happy as you!” She said as she smiled at me smiling.

That’s why I love her.