Sequel: I Lost It
Status: Moving on to the Sequel...

Remind Me

I wonder if he's single...?

“Why are you all looking at us like that?” Jill asked and grabbed my hand. “Come on, Katie!”
I began to walk toward them all.

“Everyone— this is Katie. Jeff’s friend. Katie— this is... everyone.” She vaguely introduced us.
“Hi! I’m Elisabeth, Jeff’s mom. Nice to meet you!” She said very friendly.

“Nice to meet you.” I smiled at her.

“And this is Jen, Andrea, Erica, Ben and my dad- Andy.”

They all waved and said hi.

Jill pulled me over to the other side of her mom, so that I could stand between them two. We were all lined up against the wall at the ice.

Jeff saw us at the ice, smiled, and came over to stretch by us.

Right behind him was Chad LaRose.

“There’s my favorite!” I said to Jill.

“Rosey? Me too!” We started laughing.

“Wait, are you serious?” I asked her.

“Yes! He is so funny. Have you ever seen the Day In The Life: Chad LaRose?”

“That is what made me love him. Best personality ever! I wonder if he’s single…?”

“Back off! He’s mine!” She shot back. “You have someone!”

We both joked and laughed the entire practice. I was really happy that we hit it off so well.

They practiced until about 1:15 and then people started to get off the ice.

Jeff was the last one on the ice. By the time most of the guys go, all of the people had already gone outside.

When he came off he came out to us, he didn’t just go into the locker room. I stayed in the back so that they could all talk.

Before I knew it, Jeff had gone into the locker room and came back out and handed his dad the keys. All of the Skinner’s turn around and walk out and one-by-one they all said goodbye to me.

I walked up to Jeff and he pulled me in for a hug. I felt so small next to him when he had all of those pads on.

I pushed him away. “Did they just leave because of me?”

“No! They went back to the hotel to get changed out of their sweats! They want to take us out for lunch!” He smiled at me and pulled me back in. “I’m gonna run in and get this stuff off, but I will take a shower and get dressed at my place.”

I leaned up and kissed his cheek. “I’ll be waiting at the car.”

“Alright beautiful. I’ll sneak out the back to get past all of these people. They want to meet us at 2:30.”

“HEY SKINS!” We both turned to see Chad a few feet behind him. “GET IT IN.”

“I started laughing and Jeff just looked at him. I grabbed Jeff’s hands. “And THAT is why he is my favorite!”

Jeff kissed my forehead and walked toward the locker room.

Chad tapped him on the shoulders and followed him.

“Just trying to help you, man.” I heard him say as they stepped into the door.

And I couldn’t help the huge smile on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think I have some kind of idea what to do. I would really appreciate some comments on what you guys think of the story so far! (: