Sequel: I Lost It
Status: Moving on to the Sequel...

Remind Me

Are YOU okay?

At 5:30 I had gotten a text from Cody—

-Hey! I am down at the seats with the boys. If you want to get rid of the baby, just bring him down. You are more than welcome to come trade me for these two monsters(:

-I will keep him or I can take them if you’d like, but I will come down now. See you in a few!

-Whatever you want to do. Thanks, hun.

I told Jill that I had to go down to meet her and we walked out.

“Bye! See you later!” She yelled and smiled.

I watched her walk over to her family and looked at them all talking to Julia. Jeff was not there. It made me so uncomfortable to see that crazy girl talking to the family.

I turned around and looked at Mason. He was sleeping in my arms. It sounds weird, but he made me smile. He looked so innocent just sleeping through it all.

When I started walking away I heard someone yell for me to wait. I turned around and saw Julia running toward me. I held Mason tighter and braced myself.

“I told the Skinner’s that I would come to talk to you.”

“I’m listening.” I said as I started walking again and she followed.

“I am supposed to be nice and make up with you and apologize and all that crap, but I am not going to. I came to make it look good and then when you are still jealous of me, you will look like the bad guy. Well planned out, huh?

“I don’t have time for this. I’m sorry.”

“You will be sorry… Jeff cheated on me with you and now I am going to make him cheat on you with me. I am not backing down. I am gonna be stronger. You just need to know that.”
She walked away.

I have known Jeff for 2 days and been his “girlfriend” for like 5 hours.

Now I was beginning to cry, just thinking about her going after him. I couldn’t imagine it. I really like Jeff.

I made my way down to Cody.

“Hello!” She said with a big smile.

“Hi!”

“Wow! You have him sleeping again! You’re amazing!”

I laughed.
“Here, put him in the carseat and then he can sleep in there a little.”

“Do you want me to go sit in the car with him where it’s quiet?”

“Oh no! This kid can sleep through anything!” She said smiling at me.

“Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!”

“Nolan Kennedy Ward, I am talking. You need to wait.”

“BUT—!”

“I will call Auntie Tanya and make Parker go home!”

“Fine!!”

“He is too cute!” I told her as he turned around, upset. “They all are. I hope my kids are half as cute as these guys!”

“Thanks sweetheart!” She smiled. “Wait! Your kids? Are you—?”

“No! You are the 2nd person today. Jeff’s sister thought Mason was mine and now you.” I laughed.

“Thanks goodness!” She smiled and we sat there in silence for a few second.
She looked very uneasy.

“Are you alright?” I asked her.

“I am fine! I just—I told myself that I wasn’t going to say anything, but I need to.”

“What is it?”

“Are YOU okay? Cam texted me and told me to make sure you are alright. He said Jeff came back into the locker room really upset.”

“Oh…”

“What happened? Are you two fighting?”
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been a while. It's kinda short... sorry guys. I've been busy and had writers block along with it. Hope you like it.