Sequel: I Lost It
Status: Moving on to the Sequel...

Remind Me

What happened?

Another goal by LaRose and it was 3-2 after two.

I texted Jeff again-

-We just need one to tie it! C’mon! I will kiss whoever scores the next one… spread the word.
-Oh really? Is that a threat?

-More like a bribe;)

The third period started and seemed to go on forever with no scoring. The clock was down to 26 seconds. People were leaving the game. And then, out of nowhere, Jeff stole the puck and started flying down the ice.

GOAL! TIE GAME!

“The game is going into overtime!” Cody turned to tell me very excited.

“I know!!” I yelled back so she could hear me over the crazy screaming fans.

The buzzer went off and the teams made their way back into the locker room. I felt my phone vibrate.

It was a text from Jeff-

-I’m waiting… ;)

I turned to Cody and saw her looking at me with a huge smile on her face. “By the looks of that smile that you have on your face, I’m guessing you want to know how you can get in to see Jeff?”

“Am I that easy to read?” I joked.

“Down the VIP hall and down the stairs. The door says ‘DO NOT ENTER’… Go in there.”

“Sounds promising. Thanks! I’ll be back in a few.”

I smiled at her and ran.

I quickly made my way through all of the people trying to get food between periods. No doubt I was getting weird looks from everyone.

I walked down the hallway and the stairs and went to the door. I opened it and Jeff was right there.

His face lit up and I ran over to him kissing him. “Who would have thought I would owe Jeff Skinner a kiss because he scored a goal? Weird…”

He smiled, kissing me again. “When I will score the winning goal, you’ll really owe me.”

“What does that mean?” I winked at him.

He leaned in a kissed me so strongly. It was the most intense a kiss has ever felt. “There’s a preview.” He said and walked away.

I speed walked back to our seats. When I got down there, I saw Nolan and Parker both sleeping in their seats and Mason asleep in the carseat.

“Hey! I am gonna run. They are obviously tired.” Cody said to me.

“Let me help you out.” I offered.

“Oh, no. It’s fine! I will take them out to the car one by one and have the security guard watch them. Frank won’t mind! He is a sweetheart.”

“No really!” I insisted. “It is the least that I could do.”

“Aww, thanks honey!”

I grabbed Nolan and Cody picked up Parker. She picked up the diaper bag and went to take the carseat, but I again insisted. I picked up Mason’s seat and we began to walk out.

We walked out to her beautiful Diamond White Escalade.

“This is it.” She said, pulling out her keys and unlocking it.

She opened the door and put Parker in and closed the door. She ran over and took Nolan from me and got him into his carseat in the middle of the car. I went over behind her and handed Mason off. She put his seat on the holder and turned around giving me a huge hug.
“Have a wonderful rest of the night!” She said pulling away. “And tell Jeff that I said great game!”

“Thank you so much for a fun night! See you soon!”

I waved and started running back in and the trainer stopped me.

“Hey! Katie, right?” He said out of breath.

“Yes, why what’s wrong? Is everything okay? Is it Jeff?”

“It is, but you don’t need to worry. He will be fine! He was just asking for you.”

“What happened?” I asked as we started going back toward the locker room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am beyond sorry for this taking so long. My computer wasn't working and I had all of my stuff on here. I don't even want to make excuses, it's not fair to you guys! But I am seriously so sorry! Hope you guy's enjoy it! I will try my hardest to have at least one more up by wednesday! Thanks for sticking around(: