Sequel: I Lost It
Status: Moving on to the Sequel...

Remind Me

I swear on my dogs!

I opened the door and Chad looked so surprised.

“Well this is a serious upgrade to Skins answering the door!” He said as he walked in.

“Thanks.” Jeff said, still half way down the hall.

“I just sayin, bro. You got a hottie.”

Jeff laughed, “Why are you here?”

“I came to tell you that I, Chad LaRose, was picked for some crazy reason to be in the shootout, and I won the game for us.”

“Holy crap! No way!”

“I swear on my dogs!” He said and I laughed.

“What?” He asked me.

“You don’t have anything better to swear on than your dogs?”

“I am unmarried… and I like my dogs. Got a problem?” He joked.

We all laughed.

“So I just came to tell you that. Have a good night, guys.”

“You’re leaving?” I asked.

“Yeah, I don’t want to ruin your night. Just thought I should come show off to this guy, since I bragged to everyone else for an hour after the game.”

“You are welcome to stay, we are just gonna watch a movie… and hopefully eat something.”

“You sure?”

“Just say yes, dude. You know you have nothing better to do.” Jeff butted in, sarcastically.

“You’ve got a point… I’m in.”

“Great!” I said with a big smile. “But before we start this, I have a confession to make.”

The two of them looked at me and waited for what I had to say.

“You are my favorite hockey player ever. There I said it!” I blurted out, embarrassed.

“And you are now my favorite of my teammate’s girlfriends!” He said putting his arm around me and walking me out of the foyer to the kitchen area.

“Since you’re letting me stay, do you want me to go pick up some food?” Chad asked.

“I can whip something up.” I offered. “You two go sit, I’ve got it.”

Jeff and Chad went over and sat on the couch, putting on the TV, while I started rummaging through Jeff’s kitchen for something to make.

I hope hockey players aren’t picky eaters cause I am far from a good cook.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another short one. Sorry guys. I started to get a headache, so I am going to bed. But hopefully there will be no school tomorrow and I can hook you up with some more! Hope you like it! (: