Sequel: I Lost It
Status: Moving on to the Sequel...

Remind Me

Whatever you’d like, my dear.

“So you will drop me off, go to practice and come back after?”

“Yeah, is that okay?”

“But why don’t you bring clothes to my house and just get changed there? It will be easier, since I take a while…”

“Whatever you’d like, my dear.” Jeff said as we walked out the door.

We got in his car and he immediately turned off the radio. “How’s your head?”

“It’s alright. I took Advil before so I’m okay for now.” I smiled at him. “Thanks.”

He grabbed my hand. “You’re welcome.”

He pulled out of the parking lot and we started on our way to my condo.

“Oh my god! I just remembered. Are you okay driving??” I asked ripping my hand away from his and freaking out.

“Yeah!”

“I mean, I know you said it felt better to walk, but dude, holy fast recovery!!”

We both laughed.

“So did you talk to your parents?” I asked, placing my hand back in his.

“Oh, I forgot! Let me call them now.”

“Call Dad.” He commanded to his car.

It started ringing.

“This car seriously amazes me.” I said to him right before his dad answered.

~Hello?

Jeff smiled at me about my comment.

~Hey dad.

~Hi Jeff. How do you feel?

~I’m alright. I can walk with the brace fine, so I’m fine.

~Oh good! Your mom was so worried she barely slept last night.

~Sorry.” Jeff said.

~It’s fine. She is taking a nap now. But what’s up? Just calling to say hi?

~That’s good! And no, actually… do you guys wanna go to dinner tonight?

~Sure! I’m sure everyone would love that!

~Okay good! Where do you wanna go?

~You and Katie can pick anywhere. Just let us know.

~Perfect. I’ll text you the plan later. Is that alright?

~Sounds great.

~Alright, I’ll talk to you later.

~Okay, bye Jeff.

~Bye.

“We’re all set!” Jeff said to me and I smiled.

“I can’t wait.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I have been watching football and writing this, so before I leave again I figured I would put it up. I know it isn't the long one that I said I would give you before, but I figured that it was better than nothing? Hope you guys think so too(: