Sequel: I Lost It
Status: Moving on to the Sequel...

Remind Me

That’s scary!

After Jeff left the shower, I washed my hair and body and got out.

I wrapped a towel around my body and realized that I didn’t bring clothes with me into the bathroom. I really didn’t think any of this out.

I walked out the bathroom door and Jeff was nowhere in sight. If I ruined everything with him because of that stupid move, I would seriously be suicidal.

“Jeff?” I called.

No answer.

I threw on a t-shirt and a pair of yoga pants and started running down the stairs.

I could hear Jeff talking and I figured he was on the phone. I followed his voice into the family room and to my own surprise Jill was over.

“Oh hi!” I said shocked.

“Hey.” She smiled slightly and continued talking to Jeff.

Jeff turned around and waved me over. I stood next to him and he grabbed my waist pulling me down next to him.

“So what is going on now?” Jeff asked.

“When I left, everyone was at the hotel and Julia had left, but I wanted to come tell you. They said that dinner is still on and to meet them at the hotel in an hour if that’s alright.”

“That’s perfect.” Jeff told her. “So I’ll see you in a little while?”

“Yup. Bye. Bye Kate!” She smiled and left.

I looked at Jeff. “What was that about? Is everything okay?”

“Julia showed up at my family’s hotel room demanding they tell her where I lived and it started problems. Everyone is alright, but they don’t know where Julia went. My dad called her parents and they feel so bad. Her family is trying to get in touch with her and her dad is coming down to try to set her straight.”

“Oh my goodness! I’m sorry!”

He pulled me in laughing and kissed me. “It’s not your fault! Jill said she is going mental, like she actually needs help.”

“That’s scary!” I admitted.

“I’ll protect you.” He joked. “No go get ready! You’re not going looking like that are you?”

“Very funny!” I smirked at him.

“Thanks, goof ball. Let’s go get dressed in half way descent clothes. This place is somewhat nice… well compared to what we’re wearing right now.”

We walked back upstairs and got ready. I straightened my hair and as I braided the front bangs I noticed Jeff on the bed watching me through the bathroom door.

“Don’t you have anything better to do than watch me?” I asked him.

“I can think of a few things.” He said winking and got up.

He walked over to me and turned me around, wrapping his hands low on my waist and pulling me into his body. He kissed me passionately. “Sorry about before.”

“What?” I asked him. “Like the shower?” I laughed a little bit.

“Yes. I wasn’t turning you away, because I want that more than you can understand, but it wouldn’t be right.”

“I get it. You have nothing to worry about.” I kissed him and walked away.

I took off my yoga pants and slipped on a short black skirt. Then I found my cheetah print top, turned so that my back was facing him and took off my tshirt and had only my bra on. I was unfolding my shirt getting ready to pull it over my head and I felt his hands rub around me to my stomach. His lips touched the back of my neck, giving me goosebumps and he kissed down my arm and then picked me up and kissed me. He walked me over to the bed and layed me on it, leaning over me, still kissing me.

I pushed him away and smiled. “It wouldn’t be right.”

“Why do you have to be so rational when I just want you.”

“Oh, you mean how you were before?” I quickly shot a sarcastic comment back at him.

“Not fair.”

“I know.” I winked and got back up, putting my shirt on.

I walked over to the closet and pulled out my red heels and picked up my phone.

I sat next to Jeff on the bed, put on my shoes and kissed him quickly.

“Ready to go?” He asked me.

“Ready as I’ll ever be.”
♠ ♠ ♠
There is really no excuse for why I have waited so long to update! Thank you all so much for hanging around with nothing for a while!! You guys are great!
I also started another Jeff Skinner CoWrite with livelaughcheer98, so if you would check that out, that would be awesome(: