Sequel: I Lost It
Status: Moving on to the Sequel...

Remind Me

And again. And again. And again.

Will and Ronnie sang along with Maroon Five in the movie and I started to sing very quietly.
“Ask her if she wants to stay a while. And sh--.”

Jeff changed the words, catching me off guard. “…you will be loved. And you will be loved. And you will be loved. And you will be loved.”

I rolled over on to my stomach so that I could look at him and then put my head back down. I just wanted to lay with him. I didn’t care about watching the movie anymore.

He brushed my hair away from him on to my other shoulder and kissed my cheek and then down to my neck. I couldn’t even bring myself to move. He moved back up to my cheek and then began to sit up. I moved a little and pulled up into pushup position so that he could move.

Now he was getting a little crazy. When I was up on all fours so that he could move, he took the opportunity to grab my leg and pull it over his body on to the other side. I decided to sit up instead of laying completely on top of him and ended up straddling him, which I am sure he planned.

“Clever.” I smiled.

He raised his eyebrows, “Thanks!”

“Hey!” He said.

“What?”

“I like you.”

I began to smile at him.

“…a lot.” He finished him comment.

And that time, I couldn’t turn my head any more. The only direction my head would go in was down. And it did. I leaned in and went to kiss him. At the last second Jeff turned his head, so that I would land on his cheek.

“Are you sure?” He asked me.

“Completely.”

“But I need to warn you…” he sighed. “I know that when I kiss you once, I will not be able to stop.”

“And I know that I want you. All I want is yo—“

He lunged up and kissed me hard. And again.And again.And again. He lifted me up and rolled me onto my back so that he could be on top. Now that he was in control, he kissed my shoulder a few times. He began to make his way back up to my lips, stopping on the way up at my collar bone, my neck and my jaw. When he hit my jaw, I could not help but giggle and squirm.

He lifted himself up and looked at me with a huge smile on his face at my reaction to his kiss. He started making his way down again, tucking my hair behind my ear. He continued kissing me, gently now, and he started to run his hands up and down my sides. I really wanted to take things slow with Jeff, but he is so sweet. Plus, he is a really good kisser.
He got up again for a few seconds and just looked down at me, breathing heavily. He picked himself up off of me and laid back on the couch, very close to me.

Jeff’s POV

We started to watch the movie again and Katie put her head on my lap.

I began to run my fingers through her hair. I hadn’t even realized I was doing it until grabbed my hand and pulled it down to her face, kissing it.

It just felt so right with her. So easy.

Next thing I knew, she was sleeping on me. I watched the movie until it was over, but then put on Versus to watch what went on tonight around the league.

I watched for about an hour and Cam called.

“Hello” I answered quietly and gently moved her head off of my lap so I could get up. I walked into the kitchen so that I would not wake her up from my talking.

“Hey, we will be back in about a half hour. We are just leaving now.”

“Alright, man. I’m not in any hurry.”

“Thanks. How were they for ya?”

“Awesome. I hung out with Mason. Nolan has way too much energy for me.”

“I know the feeling. I stick with the new little guy too. Way easier to handle.” Cam laughed.
I laughed, “So I will see you in a bit.”

“Okay, bye bye.”

“Bye.” I hung up.

“Hey Kate, wake up. Cam just called me. They’re on their way home.”

“Hmmmm?” She moaned back at me.

I leaned down and kissed her cheek. “Cam and Cody will be home in a half hour, sleepy head.”

She sat up and pulled the blanket back over her.

I sat down next to her and just as I did, Mason started to cry.

I winked at her and squeezed her thigh, playfully, “My turn.”