Status: New?

Little Piece of Heaven

1/3

There was a light zephyr coming from the north, blowing all the beautifully colored, tattered leaves around the empty cemetery. The big bright moon shone off the tombstones. It was cold that night, but Jason didn’t care. There on the far north of the cemetery lies two heart-shaped tombstones, one with engraved bold black letters, Lucy Wilder, the one who will always be loved for her heart warming smile and the other Tracy Wilder, the one with such compassion and love. That’s where you would also find Jason on his fragile knees with his weak hands folded to his chest praying.

It was only a couple weeks ago she was in his arms holding the teddy bear he gave her. Her long golden curly locks falling just below her shoulders and big bright blue eyes. The smell of cucumber mixed with strawberries in the air as he kissed her fore-head. He had won that bear for her at the county fair they had just came back from, her exhausted self lay lifeless on him. He held on to her tightly and whispered “I love you” in her tiny ears as she closes her eyes for a nap.

He remembers vividly when she last said “I love you” back at him; she was holding his hand tightly as they walked home from her school. She was kicking a rock and laughing softly when Jason looked into her eyes and said “Your mother used to do that” he was not going to cry thinking of Tracy, so she knew she had to make him smile by her cute voice saying ‘I love you daddy”. His lips trembled again as he looked up at the sky and said in his mind I love you to Lucy.

The only two people in his world he had gave his life to, his heart to. The ones who kept him in line and he’d wake up to start his day for. The only two beautiful girls he has ever loved, gone in a blink of an eye. He was suprised his urge to drink hasn't hit him since they died either. Picturing himself holding a vodka made him wonder if he should. Remembering Lucy, always stops him, she wouldn't like that if she found him drinking.

He starred in to the sky wondering if he will ever see them again. The clouds slowly moving in covering the bright moon and twinkling stars. The ones Lucy thought where mini pieces of the moon. Jason missed her little voice every secound he lies awake on both there tombstones.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you like this?
Comment, more to come.