Status: New?

Little Piece of Heaven

2/3

The only two people in his world he had gave his life to, his heart to. The ones who kept him in line and he’d wake up to start his day for. The only two beautiful girls he has ever loved, gone in a blink of an eye. It was like knifes stabbing inside his heart, making him heartless and cold. Rather than heartless he became soulless and lifeless. Jason had no color in his skin, no shine to his eyes. He had grey bland eyes and pale skin with one big scar going across his right cheek and long untamed brown hair.

As he laid there on his knees, he remembers Tracy’s death better then he should.

”Tracy just stop fighting with me and concentrate on the road." Jason looked out the window knowing his wife was still in tears.“ Jason I’m sorry I hadn’t realized what I was doing until I took the third sip.” Soft tears cascaded down her pale cheeks. Jason looked at her in disgust. “I just can’t believe you would get drunk and forget about our baby girl at daycare” Jason shook his head. “Jason I’m so sorry.” more tears clouded her vision as a semi truck was coming up the road; Jason couldn’t really see it only Tracy knew. “Jason, she’s here and safe I’m sorry and I love you.” that was the last words he remembers as that same semi truck, impacted them head on, Jason with a minor cut and Tracy, dead limped in his arms.

She was dead and coming home to almost the same face of her lying in her crib. That was the hardest thing to ever go through and he still believes it was his fault. Now, she was gone to, the other half of him, the one who had aspects of him in her heart. The one he loved so much he’d die for her, but instead she died for him. A simple mistake he could have stopped.

”Lucy don’t run so fast.” Jason laughed chasing after Lucy who was running away from him playing tag. “Come on dad, you can run faster than that.” she smiled sweetly and ran slower as Jason tagged her and picked her up. “Alright, It’s getting late let’s walk home and watch SpongeBob” he smiled and kissed her forehead and set her down. “Okay dad,” she laughed softly and grabbed Jason’s hand. Walking home was always a scary thing for Jason, when it’s dark going through Minneapolis alleys.

He gripped Lucy’s hand tighter when a couple of black men walked past the alley and stopped. “Ayy, man look at these kids” the taller of the black men laughed as he was digging in his pocket. “Daddy, who is that.” Lucy asked with a soft voice. ‘Stay behind me Lucy.” Jason walked in front of her and Lucy peeked out from behind his back. “What do you want” Jason said with a fierce voice.”We want dinner for seven.” all of the men laughed as the taller one pulled out a gun.”Lucy, run now.” Jason yelled and pushed her but instead Lucy ran in front of him and tried pushing one of the guys, right then, Jason‘s life flashed before his eyes, seeing his little girl with a bullet through her tiny chest.


She was alive for four hours, two minutes and forty-five seconds until she took her last breath with her weak colorless hand folded in Jason's. She was gone now to.
♠ ♠ ♠
Secound chapter. Is it good ? :O

1 comment, 2 subscribers, 5 readers <3