Evil Mushroom

Casey gets poisoned

The next day I dialed Casey's number on my cell phone.

"Hello?", Her mother's voice answered.
"Hi! Is Casey there?", I asked
"Yes, but she isn't looking very well..."
"Oh....can I come over?", I asked.
"Sure. I have to go right now so I'll leave the door unlocked."
"Ok, Thanks. Bye!" I said.
Then I hung up.

I called Jamie, Ingrid, and Jade, and told them to go over Casey's house.

***

When I arrived at her house I quickly ran up the front porch stairs and bursted through the door. I ran up the stairs and entered her bedroom with a shocked face.

***

Jade, Ingrid, and Jamie entered Casey's house. They walked up the stairs and saw Casey's door opened. When they came into Casey's room they glanced at Liza's shocked face.

***

"Oh my god....what happened to you?", I asked Casey. She had several red dots on her body, her face was slightly purple, and she was itching like crazy.
"I don't know. I woke up this morning with a purple face, and I can't stop itching.", Casey replied.
"Wow." Jamie said.
"Casey, just try to stop itching, or put lotion on. And hopefully your purple face and red skin will be back to normal tomorrow.", I said, while grabbing a bottle of lotion from Casey's nightstand. "Here", I said and gave the lotion bottle to her.
"Thanks", she said and squirted lotion on her hand and rubbed it on her arms and neck.

"We should take you to a hospital.", Ingrid suggested.
"No, no, I'll be fine. I just hope I'll be back to normal soon.", Casey said.
"Hopefully", Jade said.

A few days passed, Casey's skin and face got worse and worse.