Status: Rewrite.

BackFlips

Dreaming In Ecstacy

“Fuck,” the word tumbled out of my mouth. I couldn’t help the vulgar language from slipping between my slightly parted lips when he landed on his feet. His shaggy brown hair swayed as he regained his balance, the flood lights making his locks look silky and smooth, like chocolate. My stomach rolled uncomfortably at the thought of chocolate, the pill I had taken an hour ago leaving me hating the thought of food. I let my eyes watch him, not bearing myself to turn away. His body movements were jerky and uncoordinated, but beautiful to watch. His hair flipped out from his head and I yearned to tangle my fingers in it. His legs curled in tightly, skinny arms hooked in around them, strapping himself in. I could see all the muscles in his back strain as he threw himself backwards, making a flawless landing.

My own feet started shuffling towards him, my ears ignoring the calling of my friends. I needed to be closer. The journey to him felt so long, grass itching my uncovered feet, toes tickling from the pieces stuck in the straps of my sandals.
I stopped a few feet from him, my eyes following his every move as he flipped again. My eyes widened as I watched him, the corner of my lip tucked in my teeth in awe. It was breathtaking, his movement so beautiful under the field lights. I heard the voices die down as his friends took notice of me, their eyes glaring curiously, though some reproachful, as I admired their friend. He too must have been engaged in the conversation, for his head has snapped in my direction as his friends lost their words. His eyes were dancing with amusement at the look of amazement on my face, with my wide eyes, tucked in lip, and eager look on my face. He ran his tanned hand through his gorgeous hair and smiled lightly, almost shyly.
“Do it again,” I whispered, my voice pleading. He cocked his head to the side, looking confusingly at me.

“Do what again?” His voice was deep, vibrating my whole body when I heard it.

“Flip. It was so flawless from far away, I came to watch up close,” I breathed out, stepping closer to him. My lip was tucked back in my teeth, this time shyly, as his face lit up and a killer smile took over his face. He positioned himself for what had to have been the hundredth time that night, sending me a wink as he threw himself back before tucking himself in. I watched his muscles ripple underneath his skin and had to hold back the bile that had risen in my throat. He was too muscular, his skin stretching disgustingly over his back. It was grotesque, to watch him do this, but it was beautiful. The way he flew through the air had me captivated.
His landing was not up to par though. He stumbled on the ground, his arms reaching out to catch himself. I gasped, reaching for him, he was too beautiful to get hurt, to amazing to watch fall. He glanced at me, his cheeks red from embarassment.

“Will you teach me?”

He smiled the mega-watt, womanizing smile. It left my heart pounding and I couldn’t decide if it was because of the drugs, or if he really was just that pretty.

“You want to learn how to do a back flip?” He clarified, my head bobbing up and down excitedly. He laughed and reached out for me, pulling me to him. The hand that wasn’t still holding mine pointed out towards the mid-way, where the rides were alive with cover.

“See that?” He whispered in my ear, his breath hot. I nodded slowly. He was pointing at the caged ride, the one that was harboring the most screaming occupants. “That will have you doing back flips,” his laughter clear in his voice. My eyes flickered between him and the ride and I tugged impatiently on his soft hand. His deep chuckle practically had my knees buckling, and I had to wonder again if it was really him or just an effect of the pills. His feet started across the grass and I trailed after him, my hand still in his, excitement blossoming in my belly.

He kissed me when I admitted to being afraid, stuck in a tiny cage, no restraints. But after he pulled his lips from mine and we were off doing back flips, I no longer cared.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this is rewritten. Well some of it anyway...so I guess it was edited. Whatever.

Anyway... questions, comments, concerns can all be dealt with in the comment sections. (even mean nasty criticism.)

Kay, bye :)