Status: Active (:

Crashing Into Nothing.

I'm a mess and you're worse

"Caydence my mom called she wants us to come over for dinner on Sunday." Ansley said walking into Caydence's room.
"Ok sounds good to me. Hey, Ansley. Why are you all dolled up?" Caydence asked not really sure of what Ansley was up to.
"Oh there's a Party at Ross' house. Get dressed we're leaving in twenty minutes."
"That's it I'm going I don't have a choice." Caydence said giving Ansley a weird look.
"Yeah get dressed." Ansley said smiling and walking out into the hallway.
Caydence rolled her eyes and got off her bed. She grabbed some clothes from her closet and got dress. When she was dressed she walked into the bathroom so she could brush her teeth.
She was just finishing up her make-up when Ansley walked into her room.
"You ready?" Ansley asked.
"Yeah I am." She said smiling.
As they walked out to the car Caydence turned to Ansley and said "so I'm assuming I'm driving."
"Yep you got that right."
As soon as they got to the party the two separated, as soon as they got inside.
Caydence never understood why Ansley always made her go to these parties. They always separated when they got inside, but for some reason Ansley always insisted that's she comes.
Caydence decided that she was just going to hang out in the backyard.
Ansley did her normal routine of going into the kitchen to find herself something to drink.
She was in the middle of mixing herself a Jack and Coke when someone said "Looks likes you decided to make my specialty."
She turned around to find a smiling Kennedy with a red cup in hand.
"Yeah." She said smiling.
"So Ansley do you think you can make me one of those with a double shot?" He said raising his eyebrows.
"You got it." She said pouring an extra shot into hers.
She made Kennedy's drink and handed it to him.
"Cheers." They both said drinking some of their drinks.
Caydence was sitting on the patio when she heard a familiar voice.
"Well it looks like we meet again." Caydence looked up to find Garrett walking towards her.
"I guess we do." She said smiling and pushing a piece of hair behind her ear.
"Do you mind if I sit here with you?" Garrett asked.
"Of course not."
"So why are you alone both times I've seen you at parties?"
"Because my friend begs me to come with her and the ditches me to do know who knows what."
"Really? Why does she beg you to come if you’re not even together at the party?" Garrett asked sitting down in the chair next to Caydence.
"I honestly don't know. I think it might be so she always has someone to take her home."
"Can I ask why don't you drink?"
"One being I'm not old enough, two being I don't see the fun in it."
"Caydence how old are you?"
"I'm nineteen. How old are you?"
"I'm twenty-one."
"So you’re two years older then me that's cool." Caydence said smiling.
"Why do I feel so old all the sudden?" Garrett asked laughing slightly.
"I don't know, but I feel pretty young right now." She said smiling.
"Hi Garrett." Lizzy said as she walked outside.
"Hey Lizzy." He said giving her a smile.
"Garrett why don't you come inside and help me play poker?" She said giving him a flirty grin.
"I'm kinda in the middle of talking to Caydence."
"It all good why don't you go help her." Caydence said to Garrett.
"You sure?" He asked her.
"Yeah."
Image

It only took few more Jack and Cokes to get Ansley and Kennedy drunk. They were sitting on the couch giggling about something.
When they stopped giggling, Kennedy looked into her hazel eyes for a long moment not saying a word.
He leaned and got less then an inch between his and Ansley's lips from touching.
He smiled and then pressed his lips to hers. It took no time for Ansley to respond. She didn’t feel guilty at all for cheating on Max. In no time the two of them lips were moving in sync.
Kennedy had his hands on her hips pulling her as close as possible.
"Is there a room we could go to?" Ansley pulled away and whispered into Kennedy's ear.
"Yeah." He stood up and grabbed Ansley hand. The two of them walked up stairs. They walked pass about two doors when Kennedy pushed a door open.
"Do you know whose room this is?" Ansley said walking into the room and locking the door.
"Yeah it’s John's room."
"I hope he doesn't mind we're using his room." Ansley said walking towards Kennedy and pushing him against the door.
"I'm sure he won't mind." She said giving her a suggestive look.
Ansley pressed her lips to Kennedy's. Kennedy had his hands on Ansley back. Kennedy managed to get his shoes off smoothly.
Ansley pushed Kennedy flannel off his shoulders. It fell to the ground where they stood. Ansley pulled away long enough to pull her dress off.
She then connected her lips back to Kennedy's lips.
While they were kissing she managed to unbuckle his belt and get his pants unbuttoned.
He pulled away smiling. He pulled his shirt off and stepped out of his pants. As soon as he was only in his boxers he picked Ansley up. She wrapped her legs around his waist.
Kennedy walked over the bed and laid Ansley down and moved over the top of her.
They start kissing again and Ansley pulled away and asked "you have something right?"
"Yeah of course." He hopped of the bed and reached into his pants and pulled out his wallet and got what he needed.
"So were you hoping to get lucky?"
"No but I never know when things could heat up." He said.
They started kissing again but this time they were sloppier and filled with wanting.
Image

Caydence was looking all over the house to find Ansley. She walked into the kitchen to find Ross.
"Hey Caydence." He said smiling.
"Hey Ross. Have you seen Ansley?" She asked.
"No but John was saying something about her being with Kennedy."
"Oh ok."
Image

Ansley reached down on the ground and grabbed her underwear.
She slipped them on while Kennedy laid in the bed still.
"Hey Ansley how old are you?" He asked.
"Nineteen." She said while she stumbled around gathering up her clothes.
"Fuck." He said reaching down and grabbing his boxers off the ground.
"What? Why are you yelling?" She could already tell she was going to be hung over.
"Your nineteen?"
"Yeah what's the problem? How old are you?"
"I'm twenty-two. Going to be twenty-three soon."
"Ok I don't see the problem here. I'm nineteen not seventeen. No crime was committ here."
"Yeah."
"Well I need to get going Kennedy."
"Hey can I get you number?" Kennedy asked as Ansley reached for the door knob.
"Yeah." She said grabbing a sharpie off of John's dresser.
She grabbed Kennedy arm and wrote her number on his forearm above his tattoo.
"Have a good night." She said smiling and walking out into the hall.
Kennedy sat on the edge of the bed trying to figure out what just happen.
Ansley and him just had sex and she left like it was no big deal.
As Ansley walked downstairs she found Caydence in the kitchen.
"Ansley where have you been?" She asked.
"I was upstairs with Kennedy." Ansley said smiling.
"Ok. Let's go home its late."
When the two of them got into the car Caydence looked at Ansley and asked "did you have sex with Kennedy?"
"Kinda." Ansley said giggling.
"Really kinda? So you cheated on Max?" Caydence asked annoyed.
“Yeah I did.” Ansley said as a feeling of guilt rushed over her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Titles from The Cab's One Of Those Nights.
So Ansley cheated on Max with Kennedy. Any clues to whats going to happen next. Let me know you predictions on whats going to happen next.
Thank you forevernalways.
please comment and subscribe
other stories
Garrett Story
Whoever She Is
John Story
She Was The Last Thing I Saw Last Night
Kennedy Story
If I Could Gather Up The Nerver
So I started writing a Nick Santino story. The girl in it is totally different then anyone I have written about. It's called Don’t Touch My Heart. I hope to be posting on it soon.