Status: Active (:

Crashing Into Nothing.

I can hear it in your voice

“Hey Annie. How was coffee with Kennedy?”
“Good.” Ansley said walking down the hallway to her bedroom. Caydence followed behind her.
“Did you tell him you have a boyfriend?” Caydence asked as they walked into Ansley bedroom.
“Yeah, and we agreed that we are just going to be friends.” She said sitting her purse down on her bed.
“That’s good.” Caydence said smiling.
“Yeah.” At that moment Ansley phone started ringing.
“It’s Max. I need to talk to him.” Ansley said sitting on her bed. Caydence took that as her key to leave and walk across the hallway to her bedroom.
“Hey Max.” Ansley said as she put the phone to her ear.
“Hey Annie. How have you been?”
“I’ve been good. I miss you.” She said.
“I know I’ve missed you too. I’ll be home in twelve days.”
“I can’t wait.”
“Me neither. Who have you been hanging out with since I’ve been gone?”
“Just Caydence, and Lizzy.” Ansley felt a rush of guilt rush over her. She felt bad for lying to Max. She felt even worse that she cheated on him.
“Hey Annie I got to go. I love you.”
“Love you too Max.” She said feeling even worse.
She hung up the phone and sat there staring at the wall feeling guilty for cheating on Max.
She got off her bed and walked across the hall to Caydence’s room. She found her sitting on her bed playing her guitar.
“Hey.” She said walking into Caydence room.
“How did your talk with Max go?”
“Fine, he told me he can’t wait to see me.” Ansley said.
“So I’m taking that as you didn’t tell him about Kennedy?”
“Nope.”
“Ok.”
“Cay we need to get going to my parent’s house.” Ansley said.
“Ok I’m ready.”
The two of them walked outside to Ansley car. As they drove there Ansley said “How much do you want to bet my mom and dad are going to give me shit for taking so long to come home and visit?”
“I don’t know.” Caydence said smiling.
“Good thing I’m bringing you so they won’t chew me out to bad.” Ansley said laughing slightly.
When they got to Ansley parents house they walked right in.
“Ansley Jade Foster what took you so long to come home? I haven’t seen you in a month.” Mrs. Foster said as Ansley and Caydence walked inside.
“I’m sorry mom I’ve been busy.”
“Yeah well excuses excuses you need to come home more often.”
“Ok mom.”
“Oh and the same goes for you Caydence. You are pretty much my daughter too.” Mrs. Foster said smiling.
“Ok Mrs. Foster.”
“Mom where’s dad?” Ansley asked.
“He’s out back barbequing.”
“Ok I’m going to go out back and say hi.” Caydence stayed inside talking to Mrs. Foster as Ansley went out back.
As Ansley walked outside she found her dad and older brother Trent by the barbeque.
“Hey Daddy, Hey Trent.” She said waving.
“Hey sweetheart.” Her dad said walking over to her and pulling her into a hug.
“Hey kid.” Trent said smiling.
“So how are you and my best friend?” Trent asked.
“You mean Max, my boyfriend?” She said messing with her brother.
“Yeah you know what I mean.” Trent said rolling his eyes.
“We’re good.”
“So did you bring Caydence?” Trent asked smiling.
“Yeah and stay away from her.” Ansley said rolling her eyes.
“Why can’t I date your best friend, your dating mine?”
“Because you just can’t. I don’t need you breaking her heart.”
“I wont.” He said smiling.
“Since when are you interested in Caydence?” Ansley said raising her eyebrow.
“I’ve always thought Caydence was cute.”
“Really?”
“Hey you to quit bickering.” Mr. Foster said.
“We’re not dad.” Trent said.
“And yes I like Caydence.”
“Trent you are how old twenty-one?”
“Yeah why?”
“She’s nineteen don’t you think you’re a little too old for her?”
“Um no. How old is Max.”
“twenty-one not the point.”
“Hey Trent.” Caydence said as she walked into the backyard with Mrs. Foster.
“Hey Caydence.” He said smiling.
As the night went on Trent and Ansley bickered like the use to when they were younger. Caydence thought it was funny.
When it was time for Caydence and Ansley to leave Trent decided he would walk them out.
“Bye Trent.” Ansley said getting into the drivers seat of the car.
“See ya Annie.” Trent said smiling.
“Hey Caydence, can I ask you something?” Trent said walking toward Caydence.
“Yeah what do you want to ask me?”
“Would you like to go out on a date with me on Friday?” He asked smiling. He looked to see Ansley reaction. She had a very unamused look on her face.
“Are you serious?” she asked confused. She never thought Trent saw her as more then a little kid.
“Yeah I am.”
“Yeah I’ll go on a date with you that sound nice.” She said smiling.
“Alright. I’ll pick you up on Friday at seven.” He said smiling.
“Alright. Bye Trent.”
“Bye Caydence.”
When she got in the car she said that Ansley did not have an amused look on her face.
“Are you really going on a date with my brother?”
“Yeah I am.” Caydence said smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Title: The Cab: I’ll Run
So you guys met Trent, and then he asked Caydence on a date. What your guys predictions on whats going to happen next in this story.
please comment and subscribe. I would love some feedback.
Other Stories
Whoever She Is
She Was The Last Thing I Saw Last Night
If I Could Gather Up The Nerver
If you subscribed to my Nick Santino story "Don't Touch My Heart" I changed the name to Don’t Fall. I'm going to be posting it soon.