Status: Active (:

Crashing Into Nothing.

Of all the numbers you end up calling mine

"So are you excited for your date with Trent today?" Ansley said sitting on Caydence bed while Caydence was playing guitar.
"Yeah I am." She said smiling.
"Please don't have sex with Trent." Ansley said out of nowhere.
"Are you serious?" Caydence asked shocked.
"Yes."
"I've only slept with one person, and that was Alex. You have no room to talk you have had sex with like two other guys not counting Max."
"Ok I've slept with Kennedy, Max, and he who shall not be named."
"Who is he who shall not be named?" Caydence asked.
"He was a senior that went to another school. I was drunk and he was a douchebag."
"Ok."
"Let's drop it."
Caydence could never figure out why Ansley would never tell her who this guy was.
Image

At seven o'clock Trent was at Ansley and Caydence house to pick up Caydence.
"You look beautiful." Trent said when he saw Caydence.
"Thank you." She said smiling.
"Have her back by two please." Ansley said to Trent.
"Bye Annie." Caydence said walking outside to Trent's truck.
"So where are we going?"
"You'll see." Trent said as he started to drive.
Trent drove to them to the popular Mexican food place.
"I love this place." Caydence said smiling.
"I know so do I."
Once they ordered there food they sat there talking.
"You know Caydence you’re not a little girl anymore." He said smiling.
"I know." She said smiling.
"I mean I've always thought you were cute. Its just you're beautiful, and you've grown up."
"Thank you."
"You this is all so weird me being on a date with you." She said smiling.
"Why is it so weird?" Trent asked confused.
"Because I've had a crush on you since I've fourteen, and you've always been Ansley older hot brother who was off limits."
"Really that's so funny. It kinda the same way. I've always saw you as this cute girl that I wasn't allowed to like since you were Ansley best friend."
"Then why did you ask me out?" Caydence asked.
"Because I realized that you can't always make Ansley happy, and she didn't mind dating my off limits best friend." Trent said giving Caydence a smile.
Image

Ansley sat in her room bored out of her mind.
"Ugh I'm so freaking bored." She shouted.
She reached for her phone and dialed Lizzy number.
"Hey Annie." Lizzy said when she answered the phone.
"Hey Liz is there a party or something?"
"No sorry Annie. I'm going on a date with Luke."
"Wait what about Kennedy's band mate?" Ansley asked confused.
"I've lost hope in him he seems interested in someone else."
"Ok. Well I guess I'll talk to you later." Ansley said hanging up the phone.
She hung up her phone. She remembered she had a bottle of whiskey in her dresser.
Ansley looked at her phone and decided she wasn't going to drink alone.
"Hey do you want to come over?"
When she answered the door she was glad to seeing Kennedy standing on the other side.
"Thank you for coming over I'm so bored."
"Yeah no problem."
"So what are we doing?" Kennedy asked.
"We're going to my room and were going to drink. You can sleep on the couch tonight so you don't have to drive." She said smiling.
"Ok sounds like a plan to me."
The two of them head towards to her bed room.
When they got to her room Ansley grabbed the bottle of whiskey and a shot glass off of her dresser and went and sat on her bed.
They both took a shot of whiskey and smiled.
"So of all people you could have called, why did you call me?" Kennedy asked.
Before she even thought about answering, she took a double shot.
"Because I like you Kennedy and I enjoying hanging out with you. To be honest I like you more then I should."
"Are you going to stop me if I kiss you?" Kennedy asked and then took a double shot himself.
"No." She said bluntly.
Kennedy then closed the distance between him and Ansley. He put his forehead to hers.
"You can stop me if you want. Just say stop." He said with his less then an inch from Ansley.
"Do it." Ansley whispered. Those two little words were the only thing it took.
Kennedy pressed his lips to Ansley. They were moving in complete sync. Their tongues were fighting for dominance. Ansley ended up straddling Kennedy's waist. Kennedy had his hands on Ansley hips pulling her as close as possible.
He slid his hand up her back under her top. Ansley pulled away from the kiss and Kennedy started kissing her neck.
A moan escaped her lips when Kennedy lightly bit on her collarbone.
Ansley and Kennedy both removed there t-shirts.
"One second." Ansley said as she got off of Kennedy and grabbed what she need from her nightstand.
"Ok." She said straddling his waist again.
When it was all done the two of the lied tangled under the covers.
"Are you going to break up with Max?" Kennedy asked.
"I don't know. I love him."
"Really?"
"Yeah. I mean do you really see this as more then us just drinking and having sex?"
"It could be something else." Kennedy said.
"Well change my mind and will go from there."
"I had fun tonight." Trent said smiling.
"I know I did too."
"Caydence would you go on another date with me?" Trent asked.
Image

"Trent I would love to say yes, but should we really do this Ansley?"
"Your right." He said not really wanting to agree with her but he knew she was right.
"If we can't go on another date can I at least kiss you goodnight?"
"Yes, yes you can." Trent then pressed his lips to Caydence's.
"Thank you so much Trent."
"You’re welcome Caydence. If you ever change your mind call me." He said smiling and turning around and walking towards his truck.
When Caydence got inside she noticed the house was quite. She took that as a sign that Ansley was asleep. So she went striaght to her room, and got dressed for bed
♠ ♠ ♠
I got my chapter title from Every Avenue: Where Were You?
Last night was amazing I got to talk to Josh from Every Avenue. The I hung out with Jason, Joe K, and Dylan from Artist VS. Poet. Me and my friends all had a dance party with them and hung out with them for a really long time. They now know how to shuffle thanks to the wonderful Stephanie.
I also can't stop listening to Lights new album Siberia. I also got my ticket to see The Maine on the Pioneer Tour.
Ok back on topic, I personally think Trent and Caydence are cute together. What do you guys think. Kennedy and Ansley have started something they probably shouldn't have. What do you thinks happening with them?
please comment and subscribe. I would love some feed back. Don't me a silent reader.

Whoever She Is
She Was The Last Thing I Saw Last Night
If I Could Gather Up The Nerver
Don’t Fall