Status: Active (:

Crashing Into Nothing.

I've never seen this side of you

Caydence woke up the next morning got dressed and decided she was going to make a pot of coffee for her and Ansley.
She made Ansley a cup and she thought it would she bring it to Ansley in her room.
When she opened the door she was shocked to find Kennedy and Ansley sleeping in each others arms.
"Wow Ansley. I expected more from you." Caydence said laying the cup of coffee on the dresser next the door. She stormed off into her bedroom.
"Caydence." Ansley said as she woke up. She managed to wake up Kennedy in the process.
Ansley hopped out of bed picking up the closest clothes she could find and putting them on.
Once she was dressed he took off for Caydence's room.
"Caydence its not what it looks like." Ansley said walking into Caydence room.
"Really then what was it? Because to me it looks like you cheated on Max again."
"Ok I know its bad, and I feel guilty. Its just Kennedy gives me a rush Max doesn't give me anymore."
"Then break up with Max." Caydence said annoyed.
"I can't I love him."
"You don't love him enough to not cheat on him."
"Caydence get off your high horse. You know nothing about love." Ansley seethed.
"What mean I know nothing about love? I was in love with Alex."
"Obviously he didn't love you, because he didn't mind cheating on you."
"Fuck you Ansley." Caydence said picking up her purse and pushing passed Ansley.
She walked straight out to her car and drove.
She couldn't believe that Ansley just said that to her.
Ansley walked back into her room to find Kennedy getting dressed.
"What happened?" Kennedy asked.
"We got in a fight and I said some things I shouldn't have said to her and she left." Ansley said feeling guilty.
"Where did she go?"
"I don't know. We'll work it out when she comes back."
"Ansley what are we?" Kennedy asked sitting next to her on the edge of the bed.
"I don't know. But I enjoy spending time with you."
"Ok, but that doesn't tell me what we are." Was all Kennedy said.
"That's because I don't know what we are."
Image

After driving nowhere for about ten minutes she pulled over to the side road.
She reached into her purse and pulled out her cell phone.
"Hey can we hang out I need someone to talk to?"
"Yeah no problem do you want to meet at Starbucks?"
"Yeah sounds perfect.
Caydence smiled when she saw Garrett sitting outside at a table with her a drink.
"How did you know what to get me?" She asked sitting down.
"I got you the same thing I bought you the second time I met you." He said smiling.
"Oh thank you."
"So what do you want to talk about?" Garrett said giving her a smile.
"Well let's see. Me and Ansley got into a huge fight."
"What did you get into a fight about?" Garrett said taking a drink.
"Well I told her if she's going to keep cheat on Max with Kennedy she needs to break up with Max."
"I think your right."
"Yeah then she told I know nothing about love, and if Alex loved me he would have never cheated on me."
"Wow that was a low blow."
"Yeah I know. That's when I left."
"Well if it makes you feel any better I'm glad you called me."
"Really?" Caydence said smiling.
"Yeah."
"So Garrett when do you go on tour again." Caydence asked changing the subject.
"Not tell the fall. We're going to Texas with in the next few weeks to record."
"That sounds fun."
"Not really were recording in a barn in bumfuck nowhere."
Caydence couldn't help but laugh when Garrett said that.
"Am I in the wrong for being mad at Ansley?"
"I don't think so. I would be mad too."
"Ok."
Caydence felt her phone vibrate. She looked to see she had a text from Trent.
I need to talk to you.
I'm busy right now can we talk later? she sent him.
"You know what pisses me off the most about Ansley right now?" Caydence said sitting her phone on the table.
"No what does?" Garrett asked.
"The fact that me and Trent agreed not to date because we knew it upset her."
"Wait whose Trent?" Garrett asked confused.
"Trent's Ansley older brother. I've had a crush on him since I was like fourteen, and he asked me out, and we went on a date yesterday. He asked me to go on another date. I told him I couldn't do that Ansley and he agreed."
"Oh." Garrett said before taking a drink.
Caydence looked down at her phone to find another text from Trent. yeah. Just call me later.
"Yeah. I'm sick of our friendship being based on what Ansley wants, and what makes her happy."
"Have you ever told her this?"
"No because I try my hardest to avoid confrontation at all cost."
"Maybe this time you just tell her how you feel, and not worry if it’s going to make her."
"I did and see were we are now."
"You know it’s all going to work out in the end. I'll put money on it she feels bad about what she said to you."
"Yeah. I honestly don't like fighting with her. Its just I'm tired of her not thinking about how her actions affect other people."
"Are you going to talk to her today?"
"I really don't want. I don't even want to go home." Caydence said.
"Then don't go home."
"Where else am I going to go? I don't have family I can stay with."
"Stay at my place tonight. You can sleep in my room and I'll sleep on the couch."
"Are you sure Garrett?"
"Yeah I am one-hundred percent positive." He said smiling.
"Hey Garrett there's someone I need to talk. Can we meet up later?"
"Yeah of course."
♠ ♠ ♠
the chapter title is New Found Glory: Head On Collision
I'm sorry this chapter is short. I tried adding this and the next chapter together, but I thought it they were better their own chapters.
So I updated today because last chapter had no Garrett in it. So some major drama happened here. What do you think about what just happened between Caydence, and Ansley? Who do you think is in the right here?
please comment and subscribe. I would love for you to tell me whats going to happen next. Don't be a silent reader, I want your feedback.
Thank you to my favorites forevernalways & xoxo_aj_xoxo
Here are some of my other stories I would love for you to check out.
Whoever She Is
She Was The Last Thing I Saw Last Night
If I Could Gather Up The Nerver
Don’t Fall