Status: Active (:

Crashing Into Nothing.

Tonight has lasted long enough

Caydence got into her car and drove and apartment complex she had only been to a few times before with Ansley.
She walked up to door on apartment 3A she knocked on the door and wait for someone to answer.
When the door was opened Trent stood on the other side only wear basketball shorts.
"Hey." He said give her a smirk that could make her melt.
"Hi Trent."
"Come inside." He said walking to the living.
"What did you want to talk about?" Caydence asked while following Trent inside.
"Ansley called me in a panic telling me how you two got into a fight."
"Did you call me over to just tell me that?"
"No I wanted to see how you're doing. You and Ansley never fight, she told me what she said was pretty hurtful." Trent said walking over and sitting on the couch.
"Yeah she said things she knew would hurt me." Caydence said as she walked over sat on the couch next to Trent.
"Why did you too get into a fight?" Trent asked knowing nothing about Ansley cheating on Max.
Caydence sat there staring blankly at Trent not knowing what to say to him. She just couldn't say they were fighting because Ansley was cheating on Max. Max is Trent's best friends, and he would diffidently tell him about Ansley.
"Earth to Caydence."
"Caydence Quinn you there?" Trent said waving his hand in front of her face.
"Oh sorry. We got in a fight because I told her I'm sick of her dragging me to parties and not even talking to me once we got there." Caydence said lying to Trent.
No matter how mad she was at Ansley, she knew that was her secret to tell not hers.
"You know I don't know how you put up with her." Trent said smiling.
"What do you mean?"
"I don't understand how you and Max deal with her. I'm her brother and I had to live with her from the time I was two years old to the time I was eighteen, and I can't tell you how many big fights we got into."
"You're suppose to fight you're siblings." Caydence said smiling.
"Yeah but she's so annoying." He said laughing.
"You know she says the same thing about you."
"Why am I not shocked?" Trent said rolling his eyes.
"So when are you going to talk to her?"
"Not today I need some space I'm staying at my friends tonight. I'll talk to her tomorrow."
"You know you can stay here." Trent said to her.
"I can't I'm sorry. I might be fighting with your sister but I know this would upset here."
"I understand. You know Caydence you're a great friend, Ansley is lucking to have you."
Image

Ansley sat on her bed feeling horrible and guilty about every thing. She couldn't believe how selfish she had been lately.
She looked at her nightstand to see her phone vibrating.
She was praying it was Caydence, but instead she saw Max's name.
"Hello." Ansley said trying to sound like nothing was wrong.
"Hey Annie." Max cheerfully.
"Hey Max."
"Why do you sound sad?" Max asked noticing there was something wrong with Ansley.
"Cay and I got into a fight and she left."
"What did you get into a fight about?"
"I honestly don't want to talk about."
"Ok. If you want to talk about it you know you can call me."
"Yeah I know."
"I love you Ansley."
"I love you too Max." She felt horrible for some reason saying this. Its not that it was a lie. She was in love with Max. It was the fact that she now had feeling for Kennedy. Even if her feeling for Kennedy were only shown in the form of sex.
When she was done talking to Max on the phone she laid her phone down on her night and laid down on her bed and just started to cry.
She had fucked her life up bad right now. She felt like she was living a lie right now.
After laid there crying for about five minutes she realized she had had enough. She wasn't going to lay around a wallow in self pity.
She sat up and grabbed her phone off her nightstand and dialed Kennedy's number.
"Hey Ansley." Kennedy said as he answered the phone.
"Kennedy can I come over. I don't want to be in this house?"
"Yeah of course. I'll text you my address."
"Ok thank you."
Ansley got of her bed and grabbed a pair of shorts and a shirt to throw on in the morning so she didn't have to walk the walk of shame.
As soon as Kennedy opened the front door Ansley pressed her lips to his.
"Well it’s nice to see you too." Kennedy said smiling.
"What do you want to do?" Kennedy said walking into the kitchen.
"You." Ansley said bluntly with a devilish grin on her face as she was lean against the kitchen counter.
"Sounds like a plan to me." Kennedy walked over and stood in front of Ansley.
He leaned down and pressed his lips to hers.
In the mix of a heated make out session Kennedy lifted Ansley up so that she was sitting on the counter.
"Are we going to do it here?" Ansley asked.
"It’s up to you?" Kennedy said.
"Let's do it." She said attaching his lips with hers.
Image

"I'm here." Caydence said to Garrett who was she was on the phone with.
"Ok I'll come downstairs and let you in." Garrett said before hanging up.
"Hi." Garrett said smiling as he opened the front door.
"Hey."
"I'll show you my room."
The two of them walked up stairs and head to Garrett's room.
"So this is my room." Garrett said shyly as he opened the door.
"I like it. It fits you." Caydence said smiling.
"Really?"
"Yeah. By the way I love the Ryan Adams poster I have the same one hanging above my bed."
"That's cool. It’s good to know you have amazing taste in posters."
"I sure do." Caydence said as she sat down on the edge of Garrett's bed.
"So can I ask you who you went and talked to?" Garrett asked sitting in his ask chair across from Caydence.
"Yeah I went and talked to Trent."
"Why did you go talk to him?" Garrett asked continuing to be nosy.
"Because he wanted to know why me and Ansley are fighting."
"Did you tell him?"
"No I can't Ansley boyfriend Max is Trent's best friend. I just told him I was tired of Ansley dragging me to parties."
"Oh."
"Did he believe you?"
"Yeah he did. You know Garrett I'm really sorry I dragged you into this mess."
"You didn't drag me into anything. I'm here any time you need me."
"Um Garrett I didn't bring anything to sleep in." Caydence said shyly.
"It ok you can barrow some of my basketball shorts and one of my tank tops."
"Really?"
"Yeah and tomorrow you can barrow one of my shirts."
"Thank you for being so nice to me Garrett."
"No problem."
When Garrett gave her sometime to sleep in she walked across the hall to the bathroom.
She could diffidently tell that it was the boys bathroom based on all the products, but their mom tried to hardest to decorate it boyish but pretty at the same time.
She slipped out of her clothes she was wear. She pulled the basketball shorts on. They were a little big so she had to pull the draw string to make them tighter. When she put the tank top on she couldn't help but inhale the scent that was on it. It smelled just like Garrett. It made her smile; she loved the way he smelled.
Once Caydence was changed she walked into Garrett's room to find him shirtless and in basketball shorts, making a bed on the floor.
"Garrett what are you doing?"
"Well it turns out Trey has friends over and I don't want to deal with them so I'm going to sleep on the floor in here." He said tossing a pillow down towards his bed.
"Garrett sleep on the bed I'll sleep on the floor." Caydence said.
"Um no what kind of gentlemen would I be if I made you sleep on the floor?" Garrett asked.
"Is this even worth the fight?" Caydence asked sitting on the bed.
"Nope you shouldn't because I'll win." Garrett said smiling.
"Ok."
Caydence crawled under the covers as Garrett turned the light off.
"Night Caydence." Garrett said.
"Night Garrett. Thank you for letting me stay here."
"You're welcome here any time." Garrett said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title is from Spark The Rescue: We Love Like Vampires
I'm super happy right now my second edition signature John shirt came in the mail today. The only problem is there no note written on the inside like the other shirts. Another good thing that happened is I got The Ready Set's EP Feel Good Now in the mail today as well. I am totally in love with it. It is amazing.
Ok so now I'm on topic. So I absolutely love Garrett in this chapter. What do you think of him? Ansley is not thinking before she acts right now, and that could get her into trouble. What do you think about her and Kennedy?
please comment and subscribe. I would love to know what you are thinking, and also what you think is going to happen.
I need to thank my favorites xoxo_aj_xoxo & forevernalways

Whoever She Is
She Was The Last Thing I Saw Last Night
If I Could Gather Up The Nerver
Don’t Fall