A Tragic Werewolves Love Story.

A Tragic Werewolves Love Story 3: I want to know him

I just stare at the beautiful woman in front of me. she had porcelain skin in natural white color-not too pale or too tan- she had beautiful golden eyes like a cat but in human style, her nose is pointy but not too big, her chin was up, her lips are thin and the color of blood, her face is V shaped, her hair are as straight as it can to her waist in the color of dark brown, her body are thin but not that thin, it still have it own curves although she is badly injured and her face looks stern.

I blinked, so did she. I touch my face, she touched her face too.

That girl is me. It is my reflection.

The bathroom is small but complete with a shower. It seems like I can stop staring in disbelieve at myself after I did my jobs. I must be really popular with my look. I press my lips together and performed a red line.

Someone knocked the door, “Arisa, are you dead?” Meadow called.

My hand reached the door and open the lock. Meadow opened it and look at me. “What’s wrong?”

“You look nothing like me.” I said. my hand brushed my hair who had a little ruffled. Damn Zandr and Ashton.

She looks at me in disbelieve and then laughed, I mean barked. I was shocked a bit at how she can laugh like that but then I remembered she is a werewolf, like me.

“Ari, are you trying to make me jealous just because you looks more like our handsome father?” She said and laughed again.

Like our father. “Meadow, can I see his picture?”

She stopped laughing then she looks t me weirdly. “Sure..” She took her purse and open it. she took out a picture and give it to me.

My breath stuck in my lung when I see him on the picture. His eyes are golden like mine, his hair is black like Alex’s, He had the same full lips like Alex too, we had the same V face, same nose, same skin and somehow the same gaze. We had the same cold but cheery gaze.

He’s my father.

It’s a great combination, between Audrina and.. “What is his name?” I asked.

“His name is Alec. That’s where Alex got his name.” Meadow said. Her back is against the sink. “You guys are pretty close, too close.” She looks sad with her face looking at the floor, but then she smiled a bit. “You are a daddy little girl.”

My eyes shoot back to the photo. The great combination between Alec and Audrina and got Alex, Meadow and me, Arisa. Wow, if Meadow’s name started with ‘A’ we should be called the ‘A’ family. “Meadow, why did they put your name Meadow instead of something that start with ‘A’?”

She chuckled. “I was wondering too, but maybe it was because I had green eyes and light brown hair? I think when you look at me, you must look at the forest but of course, mom and dad wouldn’t put my name as ‘forest’ right?” She giggled. “So they put my name Meadow instead.”

“I see.” I smiled. “I think ‘Forest’ is better.” I laughed.

She punched my arm. I groaned since there is a healing bruise there. “Whoops, sorry Ari.”

I rub it. “It’s okay. Oh Forest, do werewolves heal fast?”

“Don’t call me that!” I huffed. “Faster than humans.”

“So this bruises and wounds will heal? Why didn’t it heal when I was sleeping.”

“Maybe until you can open your eyes, or you don’t have enough energy?”

Good answer. My stomach growled. “I’m hungry, what can we eat?”

“Hospital food.” She said in disgusted.

“Is it that bad?”

“It is way more than bad, it’s the worst!”

Now it will be more worst than the word right?

-***-

When Meadow and I open the door, Meadow help me to walk, of man, you should hear the moans, groans and gasp coming from me. Meadow becomes pale at my every step.

But when I moves my feet, I felt a pair of strong hands around me lift me up slowly and gently it didn’t feel hurt at all. He lift me up bridal style, I face him and is was Ashton. “You want me to die with that groans right?”

I rolled my eyes. “It’s not my fault it hurts.”

He put me slowly on the bed. “Thanks,” I whispered.

He nodded and sit beside me then he put his head on his big hands, stares at me like he wanted to eat me. I should feel scared or uncomfortable but somehow it feels…normal.

“Arisa.” Audrina called so my head snapped to her. “I brought some food for you.” She took out a tupperware from the bag beside her. “Your favorite, mac and cheese.” She opens it and my nose at the smell.

My stomach growled again and the other laughed. I took the spoon and the Tupperware and quickly, I dig in. oh, the taste of cheese in my mouth just.. delicious.

I lick the spoon when I finished.

“You look like a pig.” Ashton laughed.

I glared at him. “It’s not my fault I am so hungry after two days of hibernation.”

I felt something hot on my cheek like someone is breathing to close o me, “Don’t move,” Ashton ordered, I quickly froze myself and closed my eyes shut. He licked my cheek and moves away. “There were some cheese on in.”

I let out a breath, I didn’t realised I was holding it. “You shocked me.” I punched his arm.

He rolled his eyes.

“aww.. what a cute couple.” Xaner said and laughed. Alex and Meadow joined his laughter.
Audrina hold her laughter in his hand.

“Talking about ew. No way a I gonna date a pig.” Ashton said with a disgusted glance towards me.

“Well I would never date a jerk like him.” Gave him a disgusted glance too.

“Thank you for the compliment, pig.”

“Shut the fuck up, jerk.”

“How about you stop snorting first.”

“Aww.. you are so cute when you’re angry, I feel like pinching your cheek with my fist.”

“How about I turn you into a steak first.”

We are glaring at each other menacingly. Growl escaped from his mouth.

“No fight you two.” Audrina said. I can see she was holding a laughter. She took the Tupperware out of my hands and out it in the bag. “You don’t want to hurt Arisa do you, Ashton.”

“I will if I don’t feel guilty afterwards.” Ashton said.

I rolled my eyes. “Feels guilty, my ass.”

“I’m telling the truth, Arisa.” His eyes tells no lies.

“Ooo.. so Ashton really serious when he said he likes Arisa.” Xander said.

“Yeah, they will make a pretty couple though. Arisa and Xander the most amazing fighter and also the most beautiful people in our pack as a couple.” Meadow let out a whistle. “They will make some amazing kids in the future.”

My head snapped towards her. “The best fighter?”

“You’re fast.” Meadow said. “And quite strong too.”

“Sweet.” I smirked.

Alex rolled his eyes. “You inherited it from our father."

“Yeah.” Xander nodded his head. “Remember his speed? No wonder he was the second in command.”

I want to know this.. Alec.

The door open to show a petite nurse. “Pardon me, but the time to visit is up. Please leave immediately.” Then she left living the door open.

The people’s eyes shot towards me. “We have to go..” Alex said. He gave me a kiss on the head. “I’ll see you tomorrow, sis.” I nodded.

Xander comes to me and give a bear hug. “I’ll miss you kiddo.”

“I’ll miss you too.” I said.

He bit his lower lips and follows Alex.

Meadow throw her hands all over me. “I wish you will be realease soon”

“Me too.”

She kissed my cheeks then left.

Audrina smiled at me and kissed my forehead. “If you need anything, push the button to call the nurse, okay?” I nodded.

She leave the room.

Now it’s only me and Ashton.

He stood up and looks down at me so I raise my head to see him. “I’ll come back tomorrow.”

I nodded. “You better be so I can kick your ass.” I smirked.

He ruffled my hair. I looks up to see his rare beautiful smile. “You better be.” Then he left the room with, “Don’t forget to read the book.”

The door closed when I whispered, “I will.”

I slumped my back at the pillow and stare at the ceiling. I felt lonely already.

I took the book from the night stand beside me and open it.

Hey, Arisa. I hope you’ll get well and kicking fast cause I found many cloths that will suit you! And stay beautiful for me!

I heard that you might be amnesia so if you read this than you must be amnesia. So, I am your bestfriend forever wince 5th grade. We always together even if death separate us. My name is Rosal but you usually called me Rose.

So, Ashton wants me to tell you about ‘us’. Okay let see, we were met when we were in the cafeteria in our middle school, Wonder Middle School. I was sitting alone after having a fight with my so called friend when you came in and be my knight in shining armor. We’ve been friends since then even if I am preppy and you more into gothic.

This year, I found my mate, Xander. We already fully mated so I am kinda worried about you, not finding your mate yet. I will help you, even if you are badly injured. You saved me and I will
save you back.

Sincerely, Rosal.

Wow, this chick must be a little preppy because of the ‘cloth’ think and I just hope its didn’t shows too many flesh of my will cut her in a flash. But she is my bestfriend so I have to not do that. I open the next page that was wrote in black ink.

Hey Arisa, it’s me, Alicia. I am an emo punk but you are a popular kid, even so, we are still good friends. You are kind but I’m rebellious.

But you still the type who don’t care anything about the world. I like you, in friend type of love, sorry, I don’t do lesbian.

We’ve been friends since… the start of the year when you and Rosal found me bleeding on the toilet’s floor. I was cutting myself and I wanted more after my mate’s death but thank you to you, I have stop doing it and live my life with you, and Rosal.

Thank you, Arisa.

Alicia, such a nice name but what a danger chick. I was about to turn the next page when the door opens to show Dr. Dick. I still can’t drop that dick thing.

“Arisa, it’s time for you eat you medison.”

I groaned.

He gave me two type of pills and a glass of water. I put the pills on my touch and drinks the water to push the pills into my stomach. When it’s done, I give Dr. Dick the glass back.

He smiled at me softly. “Just now there is a young man come here. He wanted me to give you this.” He said and give me a letter and a box like there is something in it, like a jewelry.

“Thanks.”

He went out of the room and closed the door.

I open the letter and open the folded paper.

Dear Arisa Woods,

I will tell you my identity but until then, please wear the bracelet I gave you. I love you and
please forgive me.

That’s all? What does he meant by he loved me and he’s sorry? I open the box and gasped.
The bracelet are beautiful, the was gold, like my eyes, and the think that out it all together are silver. I slit it into my wrist and it fits perfectly. It’s very pretty and somehow, I don’t want to open it. I put the letter to the night stand. Pulling the blanket up to my chest, I put the hand that had the bracelet on it’s wrist near me.

I wanted to protect it.

I love it.

I kissed the bracelet and my eyes feels heavy. Must because of the medison.

I close my eyes.

A big black wolf was in it, it’s red eyes are staring at me with love.
♠ ♠ ♠
You can guess anyone who gave her that bracelet.. I wish I could show you guys the picture of the bracelet, believe me, it's beautiful.
Comment and suscribe!!