My Only One

Jack and Brittany haven't seen each other in five years, since they graduated high school. Jack isn't Jack without her. He's depressed. He's not the guy everyone thinks he is, the one night stands and partying. He still in love with Brittany. Jack can't live without her. But she hates him. Or so he thought.
Brittany went off to college and is now living her dream working with animals. There's one little issue here. She has a four year old daughter. Audrey Marie Barakat. Yep, that's right. Barakat. Jack's daughter. Brittany has been trying for the past five years to come clean and tell Jack about her. She was just too afraid of what might happen.
Audrey, however knows everything about her dad. He's plays guitar in All Time Low, how much he loved Brittany and how much she loved him. What she doesn't know is that Jack has no idea that she exists. She meets Alex or Uncle Alex. Alex is pushing Brittany to talk to Jack, and tells her he feels the same exact way she does. Scared that they don't love each other anymore. Then Jack finds out about Audrey. What will happen to Jack and Brittany? Will they ever become a family?
  1. Reliving the Moment
    If Jack could go back to relive a moment in high school what moment would it be?
  2. He Still Misses You
    Brittany meets Lisa.
  3. I Have to Talk to Her
    Jack finds out Alex went and talked to Brittany
  4. Why Couldn't You?
    Well the long anticipated reunion.
  5. Jack Meet Audrey, Audrey Meet Daddy
    Jack's reaction to Audrey
  6. It's Complicated
    Jack, Brittany and Audrey are out to dinner
  7. All Over Again
    It's as if time is repeating itself
  8. Hospital Waiting Rooms
    Jack and Brittany are waiting for new on Audrey
  9. Waiting
    Jack's been waiting for the 'yes' but never got it