Status: Completed.

All Yours Somehow

baby don't stop now

“Holly’s going to fucking kill me when she sees me!” I laughed, pulling on my shorts and throwing John his jeans.

“She’s off with Halvo, I doubt she’ll even care in a half hour!”

“I hope you’re right or I’m bringing you down with me,” I smiled, finishing dressing and walking over to him and placing a kiss on his lips and then his neck.

“Urgh, you’re killing me now,” he groaned. “So you wanna get out of here?”

I nodded and grabbed our jackets. He stuck his head out the door before walking out, turning to me and holding out his hand.

“All clear,” he told me, as I took his hand.

We managed to walk through the house and out the door without getting noticed by anyone. We began walking away from the Gomez’s house, still holding hands. I could feel the smile on my face. I didn’t know if it was going to be different this time or not but it felt good tonight.

“So where to?” he asked.

“I don’t care!” I said. “Actually, my parents are out of town for the weekend, we can go to mine, if you want?”

“A free house? Sounds good to me!”

“Well not exactly free, Summer’s there,” I told him.

“Ah, that’s cool, I haven’t seen your sister in forever.”

We called a cab to come pick us up and on the drive back to mine, we sat next to each other and he rested his hand between my thighs whilst giving me kisses on the top of my head and forehead whilst I cuddled up into his chest.

As the driver pulled up outside my house, we paid and thanked him and got out of the cab.

“We have to be quiet, it’s gone 3am, Summer’ll be in bed,” I told John, as I found my key out of my bag.

Once inside the door, I walked straight through to the living room which was at the opposite end of the house to my sister’s bedroom. I dumped my stuff down and crashed out on one of our three couches. John had followed me and sat down on the one next to me.

“So where are your parents at the moment?” he asked, with a sigh.

“Actually they’re in LA. Dad had a few things that he needed to do for work and Mom just wanted to top up her tan!” I laughed. “Because obviously living in Arizona isn’t getting her enough sun!”

“Your mom makes me laugh! Feels like forever since I like saw them.”

“That’s because we haven’t done this in forever,” I smiled. “John, did you really mean all the stuff you said earlier? About wanting me and needing me? And even before that, when we were in the restaurant, you said-”

“‘I love you’. Yes. Yes, I meant it. All of it. I’d be lying if I said that I was over us,” he said, turning back to face me. “The worst part about all of it, is that I am truly scared of what goes on here when I’m not around. Hannah, I know you but I also know what other guys around here are like. It wouldn’t matter to them whether you were taken or not. You’re beautiful, anyone can see that, how would I ever compete if I wasn’t around?”

I moved my body so I was straddling his legs. He stared straight into my eyes and I pressed my lips to his and he ran his hands up and down my back. It began to get a bit heat and we moved so that we were lying down on the sofa, with him on top of me.

“Do you think if we could go back two years and started all over, we’d still be here today?” I asked, once we parted our lips.

“Well you lasted nearly three years with Gomez, so I’d like to think so!” he laughed. “We did alright when we were together!”

“I suppose we had our moments,” I said, smiling to myself. He didn’t respond to my comment so I thought I’d change the subject. “Anyway we should get to bed, it’s getting really late now.”

“Oh, yeah,” he said quietly, whilst I stood and up started to walk towards my room. “Goodnight then Hannah.”

“What are you doing?” I asked, turning back to see him stretched out on the couch.

“I know what’s going to happen in the morning. You’re going to flip out on me and forget everything we spoke about tonight and this will end up being one big mistake. Again,” he said, not bothering to look at me. “I’m just making it easier on both of us by sleeping here and leaving without a word in the morning.”

I walked back over to the sofa and knelt down near his head.

“If I promise not to flip out in the morning, will you please come to my room?” I asked, quietly. “Besides, if you stay here, I won’t be the one flipping out on you in the morning, Summer will and you know what she’s like in the morning-not good,” I smiled.

“No, Hannah, you’re still drunk-”

“You want to be with me, I get it, alright, O’Callaghan? So will you please be with me in my bedroom?”

He finally got up and followed me down the hallway.

“I’ll even make you breakfast in the morning if you’re lucky!” I joked, as we reached my bedroom. I closed the door behind us and it wasn’t long before our lips met and we were undressing each other again. I pushed him back towards my bed and knew we wouldn’t be up again for a few hours.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit(as before)

Just a quick update as I already had this written so thought I'd get it posted for you guys! I'm so excited to post chapter 27 so only two more to get up, and they're both more or less ready to go.

Hope you enjoy this one!