Hum Hallelujah

Minor Interior Decorating.

When I got back to the Dandies mansion I was fuming. Storming inside I slammed the door shut and pushed my way through until I got into my room. But when I got in there the destruction didn't stop and my anger didn't subside. Luckily Amy had left otherwise I worry about what I would have done to her.
"Why does she have to be so frustrating!" I yelled and threw a table across the room.
"Arrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" I punched a hole through the wall into Brendon's room.
I didn't mean to but it felt good to. I hadn't had my shake all day and now I was feeling the impact. It was painful to say the least. Throwing myself on my bed I noticed my bags were in my room along with my bass.
I picked it up and started strumming "She's My Winona". It was one of my favourites to play as it had a perfect bass line.
"You're back." Brendon said coming in.
He looked mad. Well tonight definitely was not the night to wind me up.
"Yes I am. And so are you. I thought I told you to look after Emily not get her attacked by a vampire!" I yelled.
He rushed over to my bed and ripped my bass from my hands.
"You do not deserve this for what you have done! Just because you are now a Dandie does not give you the right to be a complete and utter ass!" he snarled into my face.
I threw my legs off the side of my bed and stood quickly. There was no way I was going to let him talk to me like this.
"If you hadn't have gone and met Beckett in the first place I wouldn't have to be a Dandie! Hell I could have handled you meeting him but no you had to bring him back didn't you!" I yelled.
"Don't you dare make this out to be my fault Pete! It was you who did this." he shouted obviously unimpressed.
"Then you dared to bring Emily into this. She could have been killed!"
"She's you're best mates girlfriend! Let her go!" he yelled.
"I can't because I love her!!!" I screamed back.
We both stopped. His mouth was wide open and I just looked straight to the floor. I didn't mean to say that. I don't even know why I did.It was awkward for about 2-3 minutes but soon Brendon broke the silence. He shuffled his feet a little and looked straight at me.
"Pete I think you should stay away from her for a while. You're not drinking blood and you're not having your shake so stay away. It's for the best. And just because you have some issues does not mean you can treat mygirlfriend like crap and almost kill her." he said.
I could sense that all anger had seeped away from himbut that didn't stop me fromseeing the fact that he was completely serious. I realised it was for the best but that didn't stop it from hurting. I nodded slightly and looked towards the door.
"Youneed to sort yourself out before you think ofleaving. You need to develop a plan. Whether or not you're going to tellPatrick and Emily. Whether or not you're going to do anything and most of all what you'regoing to do about blood lust. Good night Peter."Brendon said.
There was no friendliness inhis voice and as he walked out my door I knew he was right. Again. Looking towards thehole in the wall I dragged my wardrobe over it to give them and myself some privacy.
I needed to think this over. I neededto plan my next move because now I know my feelings are true I need to make sure I plan around her and make sure she's not in any danger from me.
I walked over to my bed and collapsed on it. Life was difficult for any human but it was 10 times worse for a vampire.
"Ugh I wish this would end!" I announced to the air.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment if you may.