Hum Hallelujah

The Hunters.

I cocked my head to the side and lisened, trying to pinpoint his exact position, while I quickly racked my brain for a suitable answer. One that wouldn't give away the fact that I was actually quite well aqquainted with the boys. I decided to go for the koi answer.
"Who?" I asked hoping he'd buy it.
He didn't.
"Surely you've heard of the Hunters? Vampire killers. Set out to ruin our fun- er- lifestyle due to the belief that what we are doing is wrong." Beckett said stepping out from the shadows.
"No, Sir, I can't say I have." I said pressing my tongue against the roof of my mouth.
"How long ago were you turned?"
"Over 100 years, Sir. If you don't mind me asking what have they got to do with anything?"
He raised an eyebrow at me and stopped. He sighed, shook his head and motioned for me to take a seat.
"How is the transfer coming along. Do you have enough of your concoction?" he asked sitting in his usual arm chair and picking up a crystal glass full of red liquid. Blood. I could tell by the smell.
"I'm managing well Sir thank you. Still need a lot of my shake though." I replied.
I knew he was trying to change the subject but I wouldn't let him get away with it for too long. Well not if I could help it.
"Good, good. It'll take time. But can't have you dying now can we."
"No, Sir. Anyway, about the Hunters?"
"Ah yes." he said absentmindly. "They've been around for a few months. Been giving usquite a bit of trouble. We need to dispose of them and for that we need someone on the inside. Someone trustworthy. That's where you come in."
He waved his handlike it was nothing. But this wasn't nothing. This was my plan coming into action without me having to risk detection. Thisis what I had been waiting for. This was the beginning of the end.
"What do you want me to do." I asked stifiling a grin.
"I want you to get in with them. To befriend them. And when you do I want you to report back to me, giving me an insight to their plans and ambushes. Then we will plan around them. Eventually they will die and we can go on killing."
"When do I leave?" I asked the grin escaping through my lips.
Luckily he took it as evil. Enjoyment out of the thought we could continue killing. But it wasn't. I was grinning because he was going to die. We were going to win. My only problem?
Brendon.
Which side would he choose? Would he stay with his friends or has he truly "turned to the darkside"? Well there was only one way to find out.
"As soon as your ready Peter. It's good to see you're joining us." William laughed.
"You could say that. I'll leave straight away. If that's okay, Sir?"
"Certainly. I'll get Alex to leave a map on the table. Their hideout is somewhere in the area highlighted. We cannot be certain." Beckett smiled and inclined his head to the door.
I ran out and upstairs to pack. I get to leave. Forever. But first to tell Brendon. Now this should be interesting.