Hum Hallelujah

Room Mate.

As soon as he said that my heart sank. I was approximately 3246 miles away from Patrick and the gang and even at the speed I have I couldn't get there before 2 days at least. Which if it was serious wasn't fast enough.
"What's happened Patrick?"I growled.
"Well you know how we started vampire hunting after you were changed?" he asked.
I knew very well what they're job was. Before we went on a break I had joined them constantly looking for revenge on the one that turned me. Then I found out that it was my best friend who had done it. Now he's my room mate. It's weird how that works.
"Yes. Why?" This was going to be bad.
"Well. There's someone out hunting us and they're getting close, like really close. Andy's been seriously hurt."
Ever get that feeling of guilt that comes along when you find out something has happened to your mate? Where you start to wonder if you had been there with them if it would have happened to them? Well I just got that now. If I was still there maybe Andy would be fine.
"I'll be there as soon as possible. Just don't go out until I am if you can help it." I said.
I heard a sigh come across the line. "I know you want to help Pete but this is too dangerous for you. You've spent so long under the radar. You're doing so well. You don't need to do this we've got it." Patrick replied.
He obviously didn't want to put me out of my way but I needed to do this. So there was no getting out of it.
"I will be there soon. They can't get away with this. Be safe." I hung up. I knew if I had stayed on the phone he would have tried to argue. He wouldn't have won.
I wandered into the front room to find Brendon still where he was when Ihad walked out. I put the TV remote on the arm of his chair. This provoked an eyebrow raise fromhim but nothing more.
I walked out and headed up to my room. I already had a bag packed, for emergencys only of course, which had most of my favourite clothes in, my favourite bass, my eyeliner, hairspray, straightenersand a months worth of shake. Now I know what you're thinking, that's a lot of stuff for one bag, but I lied. The bass was in its own case which also had some of my clothes, my eyeliner and my hairsprayin. My shake, straighteners and the rest of my clothes were in the other bag.
I picked them up and took them downstairs. Pulling out my phone I dialed the number for a taxi. I would run most of the way but I needed a taxi to get out of town unnoticed.
"What do you think you're doing?"
I jumped. Brendon was leaning against the doorframe, his arms crossed over his chest. He looked unhappy.
"I need to go to Patrick. The guys need help." I said, waiting for the taxi service to pick up.
"No. You are not allowed to go." he sounded like my mother.
"Look, Brendon, you can't stop me, you can try but I will be going."
"I didn't turn you just so you could kill yourself. So no you wont be going."
They weren't answering. I hung up, I'd try again later.
"Look. You're not stopping me. I owe these guys. And why exactly did you turn me?!"
Brendon rolled his eyes. "Does it really matter?"
"Yes! Why would you do this to me? I could have been an amazing musician. I wanted to be. And now I can't!"
He laughed, irritating me further. "You wouldn't have lived to become an "amazing musician" you'd be dead. I changed you because I thought it would be fun. I thought you would appretiate seeing the world as I do. If I had known you would be so ungrateful I wouldn't have done it."
I pressed redial on my phone. I wasn't happy. "I wish you hadn't. Now I'm going and there's nothing you can do to stop me."
"Fine. Then I'm coming with you." he took the phone off of me and walked off, leaving me standing there, mouth wide open, speechless.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please.