Coffee Prince

Run Away

I took off after Gerard, trying to catch up to him. I might have been fast from the running away from the bullies but Gerard was faster from always catching me in the end. A hundred steps away, I hear a door slam and Mikey trying to catch up but failing miserably almost instantly.

I try and hurry up as I notice Gerard already running out of the door. I step outside and the sun blinds me. Slightly out of breath, I look around, searching where he Gerard can possibly hide in.

I run towards the greenhouse, trip over Gerard's favorite tree root, fall face first in the mud and find Gerard sobbing right next to me. I twist my ankle though, so clutching my leg, tears spring in my eyes and I mutter profanities as he tries to inspect my foot.

"Stay still, why don't ya?" he cusses and I notice that he stopped crying just to look strong as he poked my leg.

"God, Frank! You should watch where you're going. You could've gotten hurt real badly with that fall."

He hands me his handkerchief to wipe my face with and do just that.

I mutter,"You already did".

Gerard looks up at me and the tears come flowing again. A pang of guilt shoots through my veins as he looks away, hiding the obvious fact that he was hurt.

"Gee, I'm sorry. Look, this...this is all just shock. M-mikey just is in shock. Like everyone else. Like me. We don't hate you Gerard. Look at me."

I take his face and force him to look me straight in the eyes.

"Gerard, I can never hate you and yeah, you are my best friend because you introduced me to Jamia but if you really really cared, you could've told me. I'm never hating you for falling for me but I am wondering why you did. Anyway, Gee, don't beat yourself up about this. Don't keep it all in there. That's where it hurts the most. Keeping it bottled in there would just add pressure, making it break harder and faster."

I reach my hands out so he can snuggle and we stay like that in silence. His sobbing slows and he shuts his eyes and tries to sleep then random words come out of me in a song.

"Run away into my arms
Baby, there's no need to cry
I'm right here, I'll watch you sleep
No demons can break what we keep

I'll be your Romeo
You be my Juliet
And we can cross this path
Even just once

Let's give this a try
because one thing's for sure
We'll still be friends
Despite the fall

Run away, into my arms"
♠ ♠ ♠
merry christmas!!

comments would be nice... :D