A Night To Remember

Sweet awakening

I was so tired I didn't realize I fell asleep on Gerard's chest. I began to wake up and I wondered if I was home yet. I then realized I was no longer in the car, I opened my eyes and realized I was laying in my bed. I quickly sat up and looked around. I was still wearing the dress but no shoes and no necklace

"Are you okay?" I jumped up and yelped. I hadn't realized that Gerard was laying next to me.

"Oh yeah, I uh just didn't know we were back home. How'd I get in here?"

"I carried you in here. You looked to peaceful, I couldn't just leave you here. I didn't wan to leave you here by yourself so, I was just going to rest my eyes next to you then, I was going to lay down on the couch."

"That's alright you can stay in here with me, I like the company"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." I got up and walked over to my dresser and pulled out my pajamas and a pair of my bigger sweatpants.

"I'm going to go put these on. You can sleep in these." I tossed him the sweatpants and walked into my bathroom. I changed quickly and walked back into my room. I crawled back into my bed next to him. He gently wraped his warm arms around me. I cuddeled into him, thinking about the past few days.

This is way too good to be true. Things like these don't happen to me. After what happend to me with Mike I found it hard to trust anyone. I worked so hard to get back on my feet after him. I hope I didn't trust Gerard too quickly. My thoughts started to blur as I feel into deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short so I will give you another chapter.